Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find AX rewards balance & promo spending

tag
cp94550
Regular Contributor

How to find AX rewards balance & promo spending

Just recently opened an AX BCE and one of my offers was a $250 credit after spending $1,000 in first 3 months. Can anyone tell me how to find my total spend applied towards that promo (other than pulling up transactions and adding them up manually). Also, where can I find my cash back reward balance? Thank you!

Starting Score: EX: 560 on 11/1/11
Current Score: EX: 651 on 1/31/16
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: How to find AX rewards balance & promo spending

Need to add up manually. Also, the cash back is totaled on the bill, one month ahead. So this month's bill will not have cash back, it will be listed in February or March for January.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 4
core
Valued Contributor

@cp94550 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to find my total spend applied towards that promo (other than pulling up transactions and adding them up manually).

I don't think you're going to find an answer that you like.  No company I know of displays this information... it's in their best interests not to.  I mean if every time you logged in you saw "$505 of $1000 met", you'd go out and meet the rest of the spending.  They'd rather have you space it off and forfeit your bonus.

You can calculate your total spending but that still doesn't guarantee it counted.  Although off the top of my head I can't think of any borderline transactions that Amex doesn't count?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got to count it up yourself.  But don't make the mistake I almost did, in my zeal I was counting the AF in my spending on my Amex as the cards I have charge you immediately.  Didn't catch it until right before the spend deadline for the bonus, I made it but it was just a silly mistake on my part.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.