Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Auto CLIs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get Auto CLIs?

Hey guys! I logged on to my Old Navy card today (paid my 3rd statement Monday) and BAM! Went from $300 to $700! I got the card on my 18th birthday (July 31st) so I was pretty excited to see it jump that high! For the last two statements I've only put $6-$8 on the card and wait for the statement and pay that day. Is that was caused it? Well my other cards will be getting their 3rd statement at the beginning of next month (November 2nd and 6th) and I was wondering how to get auto CLI with them as well. My Bank of America Cash Rewards (I have a savings and checking account with them) is $1,000 and my Discover is the same as well. I just got a $1,500 Citi Thank you Preferred card last month so I'm not expecting anything from them in a while. My ULTI % is between 5-9% on the statement (even though I spend way over $1,000 a month on the cards and just pay it off every week) and I pay the day my statement comes out. I'm really need to work on my credit this year so higher increases with out any hard pulls would be great while I try and get an auto loan and student loan next August. My Transunion has 2 INQ and 4 on EX. 0 on EQ. What's a good strategy for auto CLIs? 

Thanks guys!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Chris679
Established Contributor

Re: How to get Auto CLIs?

Use the card responsibly and pay on time. That's really all you need to do.
Message 2 of 4
CreditJunkie917
Frequent Contributor

+1

Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex BCE($5K), Amex Hilton($1K), NavCheck ($15K), NFCU CR Siggy($20K), USAA Amex($7K), USAA World MC($7K), CSP($2.3K), Chase Marriott($1.8K), Care Credit($2.5K), Cap1 QS($3.5K), VS($500), Cap1 Secure($200) Starting Scores(Jan 2013): FICO EQ: 643, TU: 552, EX: 567 Current Scores(Sept. 2016): FICO EQ: 672, TU: 703(?), EX: 682 In the Garden FOR-EV-ER!!!!! Cards and goals achieved! Let's grow and mature these babies!!!
Message 3 of 4
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@Chris679 wrote:
Use the card responsibly and pay on time. That's really all you need to do.

Yup. It's very simple.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.