Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my reference number for capital one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to get my reference number for capital one

According to what was said, I guess you can see the whole number if you use the Capital One Wallet app. I'm glad you can see your last four at least. I just think it's odd that I can't see any sign of my second card in my account. With Barclay's, my second card showed up right away. 

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to settings and it will show you the entire number
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx. Bout to download now. If i have all 16 digits, dont that mean the card is coming
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did that!! It still say platinum* plus last digits. Dont see 16 anyway. I must be doing something wrong
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

It must haven't been processed yet as to why its not giving me the 16 digits
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

The rep just told me that it was mailed out on the 27th. Should have by the 9th or 10th since its a new account. I can't access my digits til i get card. Thank you all for all your help
Message 16 of 19
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Go to settings and it will show you the entire number

On Android all I can get to display is the last four digits (even in settings)... I might be doing something wrong, though.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see. As long as i can see my 4 digits, i know it's coming.
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The platinum one. My starting line is $300. A rep just told me that i will or should have it by Monday or Tuesday. Just gotta wait til it do. Let me know if you receive yours so i will have hope in getting mines. Thx for the response

Hey Neshanti, did you get your card yet? I got mine yesterday and, weirdly enough, today got the letter that usually comes the day before. Just though I'd let you know, so you can gauge when yours will be in the mailbox if you don't have it yet. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.