cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get your true Experian fico score!!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: How to get your true Experian fico score!!

@Chris123nTx wrote:

@Blackmarble18 wrote:

Hey everyone I have a somewhat weird story. I applied for my Amex BCE card and was instantly approved with a 3k limit and 17.99% apr. I received all my information in the mail the next week and it told me My EX Fico score was 765 I was over the moon! At the time my Ex Plus Score was a 732 33point difference.  Anyway, I convinced my room mate to get the same card and he applied a week after I got my card. He was approved with a 2500 limit and 18% or 20% interest rate( I can't remember but I know mine was lower). The weird part is that we had the same Score our Ficos were both 765. I don't get it Is this just super random or could there have been a mistake somewhere? He had the same score but higher interest rate. 

Its hard to compare directly with amex. They have thier own internal stuff in addition to the fico score. With a 765 there were other things that they took into account or you would have gotten much better rates. They are a great company but trying to figure them out could make one a bit crazy.

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 12
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: How to get your true Experian fico score!!

@Blackmarble18 wrote:

Hey everyone I have a somewhat weird story. I applied for my Amex BCE card and was instantly approved with a 3k limit and 17.99% apr. I received all my information in the mail the next week and it told me My EX Fico score was 765 I was over the moon! At the time my Ex Plus Score was a 732 33point difference.  Anyway, I convinced my room mate to get the same card and he applied a week after I got my card. He was approved with a 2500 limit and 18% or 20% interest rate( I can't remember but I know mine was lower). The weird part is that we had the same Score our Ficos were both 765. I don't get it Is this just super random or could there have been a mistake somewhere? He had the same score but higher interest rate. 

Thanks for bumping an old thread!! Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.