Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to keep everything in order

tag
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Re: How to keep everything in order

Thanks for the help! I have nothing on Autopay since it's so foreign to just give some access to your account. Not that when I pay online it's any better it just feels like I Have the control lol
12/23 Fico Score 8 TU-761 EX -747 EQ-734
Message 11 of 43
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

I can't remember which card it was, but when I went to set up autopay it stated that the minimum would be pulled if there was a balance even if a payment was already made. So I didn't finish setting it up
Message 12 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abelcrdn wrote:
Thanks for the help! I have nothing on Autopay since it's so foreign to just give some access to your account. Not that when I pay online it's any better it just feels like I Have the control lol

To each his own and "comfort level". Since I travel for sport in my regional area I set every account up with auto-pay so there is no chance of a missed payment. I get the control part and I usually pay on my schedule but, just in case ....! Again, it is what makes a person feel comforatble!

Message 13 of 43
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Yeah absolutely, that actually makes things sound a lot better since I can still pay multiple times a month but just in case I miss one it catches me! I never ever thought about it!
Message 14 of 43
elim
Senior Contributor

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LY-nMFRAXS8yViHCjBrgjuoaPtL8g4jG0jPwg582UkM/edit#gid=0

click (file/make a copy)

edit the lighter cells, everything else is auto.

Message 15 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Automatic payments in case you forget.
2. Align due dates to same time period/day if possible (Disco does this).
3. Check out Debitize if you PIF.
4. Check out Mint or Google Docs to get detailed about payments, interest and balances.
Message 16 of 43
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Thank you Elim! Does it Auto calculate the % ? That's an insanely good google doc
Message 17 of 43
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Elim, is there anyway you can send me that so I can edit it?
Message 18 of 43
elim
Senior Contributor

I keep my due dates spread throughout the month to keep the myFICO triggers plentiful throught the month.

Mint or Prism (I use Prism) as a fail safe (everything goes in the sheet above).

Message 19 of 43
elim
Senior Contributor

@Abelcrdn wrote:
Elim, is there anyway you can send me that so I can edit it?

click File/make a copy, you can edit your own then (will be in google drive)

Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.