cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make chase freedom grow/ How will this affect my AAoA?

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: How to make chase freedom grow/ How will this affect my AAoA?

@Discover2016 wrote:

I speak from experience, what Chase likes to see is usage and PIF. They have given me a few auto CLI's and not a single hp.

Your experience!  It depends on your profile and limits.   People have got auto CLIs, but generally on small starting limits.   Most people have found usage and PIF has no impact.

Message 21 of 25
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Discover2016 wrote:

I speak from experience, what Chase likes to see is usage and PIF. They have given me a few auto CLI's and not a single hp.

Your experience!  It depends on your profile and limits.   People have got auto CLIs, but generally on small starting limits.   Most people have found usage and PIF has no impact.

Well said Lurker. I did receive a high starting CL on my Freedom. probably the reason for no Auto CLI's

Message 22 of 25
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've only had my freedom for 1 year and 2 months. My credit limit went from 5k to 21,600.  My card gets used a lot. Every month I charge about 2-3k (bills and givings to organizations). So when I asked for a C,LI it's a HP but they give me big increases. My scores are about 750-760 with some inquiries and new accounts. Just thought I would share to help. 

Good info Jelly thanks

Message 23 of 25
RonM21
Valued Contributor

My experience with the Freedom has been somewhat okay. I got an auto increase, small, but like 4 months in. Then after like 2 hears from getting it, I called and HP for an increase. I belive I left money on the table because I didn't go very high. Now it is still at the same limit a year later, but I.don't want another HP for an increase.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is going on a year and nada.  I don't use it much though.  3500 is plenty for the rotating categories.  I might app for IHG some years down the road when my file is a little cleaner I might do some transferring at that time.  Not being a traveler and not having the spending profile to support CSP I view Chase as a lender with very little to offer me.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.