How to spread out apps

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: How to spread out apps

@Heptagon wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Heptagon wrote:

Thanks everyone for the advice on timing. At the moment my AAoA is propped up by a large number of grad school loans, so I don't feel in any rush to add several cards at once. I also feel that adding slowly makes sense for me given that up until this point I've put most of my spending on my debit card, and want to see how everything works out.

As for the individual recommendations, i really appreciate the thoughts. 

@emptypockets, I'm stll figuring out what my next move should be, but as for Arrival I'm not sure I would come out ahead with my spending vs the annual fee. Also, I was looking at the Rewards in part to cover my utility/phone bills @ 2%.

Creditaddict, I know that the Better Balance gets mediocre reviews here, but the quarterly payment seems attractive. I hadn't been looking at the Fidelity Amex because I'm not sure that I would want another financial product with them. I have a little bit here to figure out my next move. 

Fidelity is BofA just like the Better Balance.

I meant with Fidelity. I thought that redemption had to be into a Fidelity account.

yes to get the full 2% into a Fideltiy account and then you could withdraw if you didn't want to invest.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.