Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer Chase Ultimate rewards to Sothwest

tag
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

How to transfer Chase Ultimate rewards to Sothwest

So I have the CSP & freedome & have around 60k points. Is there a way to transfer points t use with soutwest airlines? My wife and I want to fly from LAX  to Seattle & its only like 12k points each round trip. Is it even possible or do I need the chase southwest credit card to do that?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

Re: How to transfer Chase Ultimate rewards to Sothwest

Yes. I transferred 5000 to SWA a couple of months ago through the UR site. Easy as pie. May take a few days to show up in your SWA account.

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 2 of 3
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: How to transfer Chase Ultimate rewards to Sothwest

@Juss11 wrote:

So I have the CSP & freedome & have around 60k points. Is there a way to transfer points t use with soutwest airlines? My wife and I want to fly from LAX  to Seattle & its only like 12k points each round trip. Is it even possible or do I need the chase southwest credit card to do that?

yes as stated you just goto UR site and then you can see all the airline partners. If my memory isn't failing me its BA, UA, Singapore Airlines, Korean air, Southwest, and Virgin atlantic. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.