Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hows US bank offers are reliable?

tag
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Hows US bank offers are reliable?

I use to get only their debit card, but today US bank cash rewards visa came up.

with 0 APR for 15 months and no pre set APR thereafter. Is this reliable?

BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hows US bank offers are reliable?

Anyone?(

Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it shows you a firm APR, generally speaking it's a good prequal.  If it shows a range APR it's just a recommendation and not a prequal.

Note: nothing is guaranteed, but firm APRs are more indicative than range APRs.

Message 3 of 5
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Im confused, i use to get only their debit card..
Message 4 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Pre-Qual site isn't reliable... I got a firm offer recently in the mail for the Cash Rewards card pre-approved not pre-quaified with the opt-in/out notice since I bank with them and saying blah blah blah they value me, if they valued me they should of sent me the Cash+ pre-approval!!!  Then I would of applied.  If you get a mailer with set apr% and opt-in/out then pretty reliable, site not so

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.