Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hubby is racking up Synchrony upgrades/replacement cards

tag
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Hubby is racking up Synchrony upgrades/replacement cards

In the last week hubby has gotten a new chip card for his Carcareone, a Walmart MC upgrade, and yesterday a Lowe's upgrade to an Advantage card (same number for Lowe's). Anyone else getting upgraded or chip cards from Synchrony?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hubby is racking up Synchrony upgrades/replacement cards

What is a Lowes Advantage card?

Message 2 of 5
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

As far as I can tell it's the same. It says '5% off every day, 6 months special financing on purchases over $299, or project financing on any purchase over $2k.' And 'New name and look, same great choices'. If it's all the same (no chip) why do they do this?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmduhon wrote:
As far as I can tell it's the same. It says '5% off every day, 6 months special financing on purchases over $299, or project financing on any purchase over $2k.' And 'New name and look, same great choices'. If it's all the same (no chip) why do they do this?

No idea wny they do that.  The 5% and special financing is what they give you with the 'regular' Lowes credit card so I'm not sure either what the difference is.

Message 4 of 5
damac2004
New Contributor

i just got the carcare card and i'm hoping they aren't going to make a new account and delete the old one like the other cards because it came with a pull Smiley Sad

i got the carecredit and walmart card last year with the upgrades.  i just opened a lowes account a month ago and they gave me a regular card with no chip.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.