Humane Society Discover Card - SP or HP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Humane Society Discover Card - SP or HP

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

I'm pretty sure it would be a HP and if you already have a Discover It card you can select that design and get those benefits that way.

How can it be a HP if they are only asking for my last 4 digits like a Comenity Popup window? They don't even know the first 5 digits to make a 100% HP- am I missing something?

the very next page it asks for full social!

Thanks CA -- I just didn't want to go through the whole process and NOT waste a HP. Cat Indifferent  I'm trying to be conservative with my HPs.

Anyways, I hope you applied so you can share with us your CL approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

just remember you're applying for regular IT card, even I can change my card image to that one, though I went with the cool mix tape one Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 29
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

just remember you're applying for regular IT card, even I can change my card image to that one, though I went with the cool mix tape one Smiley Tongue

Also, I think you can keep multiple designs Smiley Happy 

My mixtape is going to arrive next week. I'll check if my original blue one still works or not then.

Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I changed my cards about 4 times now, first one being discover more card, then pc'd to IT, and 3 different cards after that, and yeah all the cards are active until the card expiration dates. so I called discover and had them freeze all the old cards, and i shreded other ones. but dang, those discover cards are pretty sturdy, didn't get shreded all the way and almost broke my shredder.

oh and i'm also expecting my mix tape card this week! hopefully it'll arrive soon Smiley Happy

[edit] nevermind, i just got the new card now, yippy!

Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I changed my cards about 4 times now, first one being discover more card, then pc'd to IT, and 3 different cards after that, and yeah all the cards are active until the card expiration dates. so I called discover and had them freeze all the old cards, and i shreded other ones. but dang, those discover cards are pretty sturdy, didn't get shreded all the way and almost broke my shredder.

oh and i'm also expecting my mix tape card this week! hopefully it'll arrive soon Smiley Happy

[edit] nevermind, i just got the new card now, yippy!

That's funny because I ordered anew shredder a couple of days ago. I hope it's strong enough to kill off old cards.  LOL  Man LOL

Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That's funny because I ordered anew shredder a couple of days ago. I hope it's strong enough to kill off old cards.  LOL  Man LOL

oh my shredder can handle most credit cards easily, but I think discover card is extra durable.

Message 16 of 29
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, I think you can keep multiple designs Smiley Happy 

My mixtape is going to arrive next week. I'll check if my original blue one still works or not then.

Yes it will work until expires. Discover tells you that. It will be numbered different in back. Example. 001-002   003-004. Dependng how many cards you got. 

Message 17 of 29
Jlu
Established Contributor

Dick Hurtz from Bendover WA is eligible for this card...SWEET

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 18 of 29
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

Dick Hurtz from Bendover WA is eligible for this card...SWEET

Congrats Dick!

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 19 of 29
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Aww I love my furry friends too! Might put Discover on my wish list after all Smiley Happy

If only Humane Society of the United States actually helped animals.  

Support local, HSUS is a lobyist organization whose founders and board take HUGE salaries of donated money.  

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.