Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Bank: update on Voice credit card: Now available throughout US

tag
Timmy_Hardwell
Established Member

Huntington Bank: update on Voice credit card: Now available throughout US

Hello all and Happy New Year!

I just spoke directly with Huntington's credit card dept. (was transferred from initial front-line CSR).   The supervisor of the department has confirmed that application for the 

Voice is now open to anyone that resides in the US.  The exact words were:  "...as long as you live in the US, you can apply"

Just wanted to let you guys know....

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Huntington Bank: update on Voice credit card: Now available throughout US

@Timmy_Hardwell wrote:

I just spoke directly with Huntington's credit card dept. (was transferred from initial front-line CSR).   The supervisor of the department has confirmed that application for the 

Voice is now open to anyone that resides in the US.  The exact words were:  "...as long as you live in the US, you can apply"

what is it? are they easy to get?

Message 2 of 33
Beane
Regular Contributor

https://www.myhnbrewards.com/learnmore.aspx?source=ccrwdlm

3x on a variety of categories (only one)

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 3 of 33
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Beane wrote:
https://www.myhnbrewards.com/learnmore.aspx?source=ccrwdlm

3x on a variety of categories (only one)

So, if you want a card you can use at Walmart and get 3% cash back, OR a card you can get 3% back at Drugstores, etc., its a pretty good deal.

In other words, they have interesting categories to select from.

3% on travel and entertainment might interest some people...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 4 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Timmy_Hardwell wrote:

what is it? are they easy to get?

There was a thread floating around when it was initially launched during last summer.  AFAIK, they're not BK friendly but you can always try just in case they may have laxed those policies now that's available nationwide.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Huntington-Bank-Voice-Credit-Card/td-p/2425987/page/6

Message 5 of 33
chwebb1
Established Contributor

Are there income requirements on this card? I know the Cash+ requires an income of $30k, and I was wondering if the Voice has similar restrictions.

Also, how long of a credit history do they like to see in order to approve an account?

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 6 of 33
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

+1

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 7 of 33
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

i just tried online didn't work said you have to have a account with them. I live in Florida

Message 8 of 33
chwebb1
Established Contributor

@JASON34GATORS wrote:

i just tried online didn't work said you have to have a account with them. I live in Florida

Did it HP you, or did it check that you didn't have an account before that?

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 9 of 33
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

I went through the hole app and at the end it said sorry only available to Huntington customers in my area

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.