Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington CLI Offer (snail mail)

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Huntington CLI Offer (snail mail)

Today in the mail I received an offer from Huntington Bank to increase my limit. I have two Voice cards, each $10k limit from a few years ago. The letter didn't state how much or which card was eligible, just to call so they can update my income.

I'm curious if any other Huntington card holders have received anything like this?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Huntington CLI Offer (snail mail)

@B335is wrote:
Today in the mail I received an offer from Huntington Bank to increase my limit. I have two Voice cards, each $10k limit from a few years ago. The letter didn't state how much or which card was eligible, just to call so they can update my income.

I'm curious if any other Huntington card holders have received anything like this?

Sounds like a solid offer B! Are you going to call in and find out a littel more info? Who knows, maybe its for both cards! LOL..Keep us postedSmiley Wink

Message 2 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I just got that same letter and i got one back in the summer too.

It was a wasted HP for me back then and the letter when it followed said "current credit line sufficient".

I proceeded to rack up a successful spree after that so i don't bother with acting on those anymore.

However, and i'm not sure just what the individual limit is for new cards, but i will likely take that route when the time comes.

Also there doesn't seem to be much in the way of any successful CLI's that i know of personally. Maybe 12njoy?

Message 3 of 8
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the info. I tried calling and the hold time was 25 minutes. How old was your card when you pulled the trigger Creditmagic?
Message 4 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Thanks for the info. I tried calling and the hold time was 25 minutes. How old was your card when you pulled the trigger Creditmagic?

1st card instant approved in Jun 2015   $10K 

(This card was zero balance too but no joy) I tossed away the letter this time (Last Week)

2nd card instant approved  Sept 2016   $11K 

(New)

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who do they usually pull and what type of scores do you need? Thx Smiley Happy

Can you combine your cards or don't you want to?
Message 6 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Who do they usually pull and what type of scores do you need? Thx Smiley Happy

Can you combine your cards or don't you want to?

1a)  For Indiana region which is also solidly in their footprint HNB pulls the CRA of Equifax for new card applications.

1b)  FICO score from first card approval was approx. 690

2) Unknown to me. Not requested one and not interested at the present time.

Hope some of that might help.

Message 7 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

So B335 Im now in HBs footprint and am considering apping for this card, you have answered a question I have had on this card and that was if one could have more than one and it looks like you can. Do you find the card useful and is there any problem with selecting the cagtegory that you want the 3% in. I didnt know that this card had been nerfed from 5% either, LOL....

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.