Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Voice Approved...I think? Help

tag
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Huntington Voice Approved...I think? Help

@axledobe wrote:

I just saw this!  Congrats!  With HNB, they seem to manually underwrite all apps.  You won't know your limit or APR until it shows up online. If you haven't already done so, I would create an online account as soon as you can.  I'm curious, what did you pick as your category and did you get the dark gray or the bright green card?  It's a nice looking card either way. And, it's a WMC no matter the limit.  

Thanks! Smiley Happy I found out I'm definitely approved, so once I have CL and APR of this and USBank, I'll make an app approval thead. I can't make an account if I'm not a banking customer, right? Smiley Tongue. Right now, I picked utilities for my category. This is probably going to go back and forth between Travel/Entertainment when I'm travelling, Utilities, and Sporting goods (I'm very active and running gear is not cheap Smiley Tongue). 3% back and no Forex WMC makes this a pretty good travel card, and thus between that and 5% on Cash +, I'm thinking I'll be dropping CSP in Feb, as my spending won't justify the fee.

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 11 of 13
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@axledobe wrote:

I just saw this!  Congrats!  With HNB, they seem to manually underwrite all apps.  You won't know your limit or APR until it shows up online. If you haven't already done so, I would create an online account as soon as you can.  I'm curious, what did you pick as your category and did you get the dark gray or the bright green card?  It's a nice looking card either way. And, it's a WMC no matter the limit.  

Thanks! Smiley Happy I found out I'm definitely approved, so once I have CL and APR of this and USBank, I'll make an app approval thead. I can't make an account if I'm not a banking customer, right? Smiley Tongue. Right now, I picked utilities for my category. This is probably going to go back and forth between Travel/Entertainment when I'm travelling, Utilities, and Sporting goods (I'm very active and running gear is not cheap Smiley Tongue). 3% back and no Forex WMC makes this a pretty good travel card, and thus between that and 5% on Cash +, I'm thinking I'll be dropping CSP in Feb, as my spending won't justify the fee.

Smiley Happy Congrats again!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 12 of 13
credithappy
Regular Contributor

@longtime_lurker wrote:

SO thanks to axledobe, I went and apped for the HNB Voice, got the "you must go into a branch to finish application" and so I went in with the application ID and handed the guy 2 forms of id and the app. number. He said that he didn't need the application number because the original app was canceled when you need to go into branch. I asked him if there would be 2 pulls on my CR, and he assured me no. He then asked me to choose my 3x category, and then told me I was approved. Did not tell me APR or CL...da faq?

He gave me a printout of disclosures, and that I'd get everything within 5-7 days. Everything that's on there is very very general with ranges of APRs, and terminology such as "if you are approved..."

Is this normal? I'm so confused.

I called the US Bank # and that one is still in process, too. I JUST WANT TO SEE APPROVAL SCREENS Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Congrats to you.

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.