Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Voice and Amex BCE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huntington Voice and Amex BCE

im now an official cardmember of amex my BCE app was approved last week got my card today only a 1k limit though.

dont worry i wont forget 61day cli

on the same day i apped for a huntington voice it said i was approved but didnt give specific details.

today with my bce i got a letter from them about the right to know your credit crap and didnt even get a card or any decision info on the card.

im just confused here.

'

and help me i cant stop apping

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Huntington Voice and Amex BCE

Hi, when you applied for the BCE did you get an instant approval? I applied for this card yesterday, gave me a 14days and an email saying thanks for apping and currently processing the app, when i check the status it says "in progress" and we will notify you once the app has been processed.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got the same message as you.

checked my email a few hours later and said i was approved.

'if you gave them an email address i would definitally check it

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry just read you did check email but yeah same message then email saying i was approved

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool! yours were fast!  I checked the staus again and still says the same..

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is so special about the Huntington voice card?

Message 6 of 11
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

The "choose your own" 3% cash back category.   And they issue WMC.

"Wal-Mart" is an available category.   I wonder if that would include Sam's Club?  Then, it would actually be better to use in store than Sam's Club.   If not, I guess you could get Wally GCs and use those at Sam's.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

"Wal-Mart" is an available category.   I wonder if that would include Sam's Club?  Then, it would actually be better to use in store than Sam's Club.   If not, I guess you could get Wally GCs and use those at Sam's.  

I see, is there a Geographical restriction for this card? Is it hard to get?

Message 8 of 11
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

AFAIK, you can only get it if you're in their footprint.  Otherwise I'd definitely be interested.  Not sure about how approvals are like.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

AFAIK, you can only get it if you're in their footprint.  Otherwise I'd definitely be interested.  Not sure about how approvals are like.  

It seems like all these nice 3%+ cards are out of my footprint. Heh.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.