cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Husband just approved for AMEX GOLD,need advice??????

tag
BabyV
Established Member

Husband just approved for AMEX GOLD,need advice??????

So excited husband approved for AMEX GOLD credit limit $4200 SO EXCITED but our question is what another good credit card to apply for .He has NO BK , one collection were trying to get deleted. fico scores around 635-650. thanks guys!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
DR

Re: Husband just approved for AMEX GOLD,need advice??????

I just found out my husbands other fico TU 685, EX 673, EQ 635 .What are other credit  cards he can apply for??? THANKS JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP. Looking to purchase a house soon. 
Message 2 of 9
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

DR wrote:
I just found out my husbands other fico TU 685, EX 673, EQ 635 .What are other credit  cards he can apply for??? THANKS JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP. Looking to purchase a house soon. 

What has he applied for thus far?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought AMEX GOLD had not pre-set limit? Are U sure it's the Gold Card? Congrats..

My Amex Gold have no-pre-set limit. It this something new?
Message 4 of 9
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

There is no such thing as no pre-set limit.  Gold, Green doesn't matter.  AMEX will let you know when you have reached your limit.Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Green, both Golds cards and Plat are no limit cards. However, AmEx supposedly does have a secret limit on everyone and may place a charge on hold or outright decline a charge until they speak with you on the phone if you have reached a certain threshold. It's never happened to me but I have heard of it happening to others. 
Message 6 of 9
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Thanks fused that is a better way of putting it.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes..No pre-set spending limit for the Amex Gold. It's a given that the really is A limit but the Gold is a no-pre-set spending limit.
Message 8 of 9
BabyV
Established Member

The card he has is the AMEX DELTA GOLD , he also has an Credit One credit  card that he has paid on faithfully for 6 + months.  
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.