Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyatt Visa CC (Chase)

tag
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Hyatt Visa CC (Chase)

Well, I see that Chase has added a new CC to their list -- the Hyatt Card.  Three Hyatt Gold Passport points for every dollar spent at Hyatt properties.  One Hyatt Gold Passport point on purchases elsewhere.  APR is 15.24%.  Annual fee $75. Two free nights at any Hyatt any place in the world after first use of CC.  Although I do love Hyatt hotels and resorts, this card clearly doesn't seem worth it, but thought I'd pass along the info for those who may be interested. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Hyatt Visa CC (Chase)

yeah I had the hotel cards from amex and quickly decided I would never be able to accumulate the points for free nights so PC to blue and jetblue

Message 2 of 4
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Creditaddict, which hotel cards did you have?  I get offers from Hilton and Starwood all the time but I never bit.  I have the Travelocity AmEx and the only reason I applied was to have an AmEx in my mix of credit (without AmEx being the actual bank) and the fact that I can use whatever points I have accrued as a credit towards anything book on Travelocity.  There's no annual fee either.  Othewise, it's not worth it either. 

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Uniqua wrote:

Creditaddict, which hotel cards did you have?  I get offers from Hilton and Starwood all the time but I never bit.  I have the Travelocity AmEx and the only reason I applied was to have an AmEx in my mix of credit (without AmEx being the actual bank) and the fact that I can use whatever points I have accrued as a credit towards anything book on Travelocity.  There's no annual fee either.  Othewise, it's not worth it either. 

I had PC into Hilton Premier and Starwood.  I got the bonus points after first purchase for both cards and then about a month later PC again

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.