Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyatt approved... marriott declined

tag
DesertLife
Regular Contributor

Hyatt approved... marriott declined

I apped for both on the same day (today). Chase recon said since I've had ink bold since last November, CSP ($9,900) since a year ago July, now Hyatt approval today (for $13,600) they will only allow three cards and want to see me hold this one for 6 months first. Tried to see about switching lines around, but she said the new line isn't reporting yet, so it can't be reduced to accommodate the Marriott card.
Started out with a 648 EQ in 2018, finally got to 850 FS8 TU | 836 FSU EX in November 2021!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Hyatt approved... marriott declined

@DesertLife wrote:
I apped for both on the same day (today). Chase recon said since I've had ink bold since last November, CSP ($9,900) since a year ago July, now Hyatt approval today (for $13,600) they will only allow three cards and want to see me hold this one for 6 months first. Tried to see about switching lines around, but she said the new line isn't reporting yet, so it can't be reduced to accommodate the Marriott card.

Congarts 

Wait on cards to hit the system and then try to move limits 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
DesertLife
Regular Contributor

Re: Hyatt approved... marriott declined

@myjourney wrote:

Congarts 

Wait on cards to hit the system and then try to move limits 

Thanks, that's my plan. So far I've only seen one inquiry hit my report at least (Experian).  None on TransUnion. Don't know about Equifax.

Started out with a 648 EQ in 2018, finally got to 850 FS8 TU | 836 FSU EX in November 2021!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.