Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyatt brands question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hyatt brands question

I've either stayed at, or am otherwise familar with, most Hyatt brands: Grand, House, Place, Park, etc.

I'm not familiar with Centric, Regency, or the "Regular" Hyatt Hotels. The Hyatt website gives pretty generic information.

What are these three like, and what competing brands might they resemble?

ETA: Sorry, maybe this should be in another section.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Hyatt brands question

Park hyatt is the top of the top hotels (and usually the most expensive).

Regular hyatt's are the namesake brand (just like a marriott or hilton) with hyatt regency being a step above standard hyatt, and grand hyatt being a step above hyatt regency.

I dont think the standard hyatt's have a concierge level, but hyatt regency and grand hyatt will.

Just think of them as a listing of "brand quality" (which is by no means a measure of each individual hotel)

Park Hyatt > Grand Hyatt > Hyatt Regency > Hyatt
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
Park hyatt is the top of the top hotels (and usually the most expensive).

Regular hyatt's are the namesake brand (just like a marriott or hilton) with hyatt regency being a step above standard hyatt, and grand hyatt being a step above hyatt regency.

I dont think the standard hyatt's have a concierge level, but hyatt regency and grand hyatt will.

Just think of them as a listing of "brand quality" (which is by no means a measure of each individual hotel)

Park Hyatt > Grand Hyatt > Hyatt Regency > Hyatt

Good to know! I had the vague impression that Regency was on par with Place, which I see is not the case.

Message 3 of 4
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Not quite.

I find the easiest way to identify the hotel brands to be look at the different types of hotels, and check out the room types they offer.

Hyatt place is on par with a courtyard by marriott, or a hilton garden inn.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.