Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyatt is here

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hyatt is here

I love my card! The first one did arrive without my Hyatt number printed on it, and Chase expedited another one out to me quickly. New one just arrived this morning! Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 36
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the chase family. I have 3 cards from chase and I am a big fan. I have had nothing but great service from them. I also do my banking with chase and have been a customer for many years. Enjoy your card!!
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 22 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, irunfromcredit (love your screen name), I really appreciate it!

Chase is hilarious. I received two Hyatt Visa cards in the mail today - one with the Gold Passport number and one without. So now I have three Hyatt cards with the same number on them (including the original one they sent without the Gold Passport number printed on it). I guess Chase wanted to make sure I had plenty of cards!

Funny Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 36
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

I can't wait to get 1. 

Whats your SL ?

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit limit is $10,000, scoreorbescored! Very excited because this is my first Chase card, and I was not sure if they would give that limit to a new customer. They're great!

Looking forward to congratulating you when you get yours! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 36
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Oh wow, congrats ...... 

I have a freedom @ $4k . I can't wait til I get it also. Baller has been trying to talk me into getting it now....

its very temping !!!! If I was to give it a shot, I would app CSP first to see if I slip thru the cracks... Lol 

if declined, wonder if I could use same HP for a co branded ? Sorry didn't mean to hi-Jack your thread. 

Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

Oh wow, congrats ...... 

@I have a freedom @ $4k . I can't wait til I get it also. Baller has been trying to talk me into getting it now....

its very temping !!!! If I was to give it a shot, I would app CSP first to see if I slip thru the cracks... Lol 

if declined, wonder if I could use same HP for a co branded ? Sorry didn't mean to hi-Jack your thread. 

@humuhumunukunukuapua'a wrote:

Scoreorbescored, I agree with baller4, give it a try for the Hyatt! I was almost going to wait a year to try - and then I applied and received a $10,000 credit line! When do some of your inquiries drop off?

Message 27 of 36
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Well my concern isn't not getting approval for the Hyatt , it's more of the CSP and wanting to 

get a 2 for 1 deal when I do app. Lol

Message 28 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase, I guess you must like me, but now this is getting a little silly. You sent me three Chase Hyatt Visa Signature cards previously, and today I received a 4th card. I like you too, Chase, but 4? Really Smiley Happy

I guess they just wanted to ensure that I had enough cards in the event of an emergency. Either that, or the card printing machine went haywire. Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 36
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase, I guess you must like me, but now this is getting a little silly. You sent me three Chase Hyatt Visa Signature cards previously, and today I received a 4th card. I like you too, Chase, but 4? Really Smiley Happy

I guess they just wanted to ensure that I had enough cards in the event of an emergency. Either that, or the card printing machine went haywire. Smiley Happy

LOL obviously they know you are a multi-tasker and want to see some SPEND on that bad boy.....or would that be bad-boys!!! Congrats X4 enjoy.....hey are they metal? make jewelry out of the extras!

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.