Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM VERY HAPPY BOA LOVE ME ALOT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I AM VERY HAPPY BOA LOVE ME ALOT

Well few days ago I apply on line for that bank of America americanexpress card I was denied so I call and they dined me again so today I did call back and a special lady help and ask me few question and BAMM BAMM YOU ARE APPROVED FOR 7500 DOLLARS.

Bank of America Accelerated Rewards American Express Card

THIS IS MY second card with then the other card have 5000 dollars and is a visa. And I open that card en April 2011 with 2000 dollars and in 3 month I ask for credit limit increase and the gave me 5000.00

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I AM VERY HAPPY BOA LOVE ME ALOT

Congrats!! I just got that same card in today and I must say, it looks even better in person Smiley Happy I'm very happy with it.

Message 2 of 5
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!! I just got that same card in today and I must say, it looks even better in person Smiley Happy I'm very happy with it.

Nice !!!!

What's your scores look like?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They sent my my Experian FICO along with the card, which I need to update on here, but it says I have 719,  which I was pretty excited to hear given my FAKO experian was 728, not too far off as some others have seen. Good day overall!

Message 4 of 5
Smug
Established Contributor

Funny I just mine today too love the card and 0 intrest for a year Smiley Happy
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.