Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Blame It On Bella lol!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Blame It On Bella lol!

I say Balla thread about being approved for the Discover last week so it temped me to apply since my Fico scores are a bit higher then hers. It was a denial I tried to recon like 3 times an they gave me a flat out NO!

I must ay there customer sever reps where very nice an basically told me my Fico score was very good but I have to many new accounts an I would have to let the accounts age for 2 years an then I will most definitely qualify for there card.

Congrats to you again Bella!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: I Blame It On Bella lol!

i bet you saw this coming a mile away.  are you headed over to the concorduser...or are you all set to sit tight for 2 years now?  won't it feel nice to have a virtually inquiry free report! i know i can hardly wait to see my ex clear next year.  keep your eye on the prize Smiley Very Happy

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 5
Bella1980
Established Contributor

Oh my, I am sooo sorry that this happened! I think someone very nice was reviewing my account which will make me treat them very well indeed!!!!

Let's be app free from now on!!

Starting Score: TU- 682, EQ- 698, EX- 713
Current Score: TU- 723, EQ- 747, EX- 737
Goal Score: 760 PLUS FICO's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that mjbfan. Youll get there soon enogh..(you and me both)...
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice improvment on thoes scores Bella..

3 months = 50-100 point increase niceSmiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.