Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Couldn't Help It!

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

I Couldn't Help It!

Since I live in NYC walmart's aren't something I see everyday, actually at all. So today the wife and I traveled to NJ to the nearest Walmart and I of course got the itch to apply for the walmart card, WHICH BTW I was not planning on doing since I already had all the cards I wanted lol something got over me and I applied and got approved for the discover walmart for 1600. DAMN IT! So much for being in the garden :/ I let the garden down lol. But I hear I get my TU fico for free each month with this card so thats a plus Smiley Happy

CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: I Couldn't Help It!

@TwinGirls19 wrote:

Since I live in NYC walmart's aren't something I see everyday, actually at all. So today the wife and I traveled to NJ to the nearest Walmart and I of course got the itch to apply for the walmart card, WHICH BTW I was not planning on doing since I already had all the cards I wanted lol something got over me and I applied and got approved for the discover walmart for 1600. DAMN IT! So much for being in the garden :/ I let the garden down lol. But I hear I get my TU fico for free each month with this card so thats a plus Smiley Happy

Lol congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 33
enharu
Super Contributor

grats!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 33
myjourney
Super Contributor

BTW........garden time

Ha ha 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 33
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
I'd call Credit Solutions for a cli:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 33
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:

CONGRATS!!

(emergency response team alerted) Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 33
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

HAHA, oh well, but at least you get a peek at the TU 08 once a month.  Congrats

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 7 of 33
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Congradulations

Did we decide if it is better to apply in person or on-line?

Message 8 of 33
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

thanks everyone! definitely garden time lol. TU score each month definitely appealing. Will that be a softpull or hardpull with credit solutions??? I personally decided to apply in person btw

CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 9 of 33
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:

thanks everyone! definitely garden time lol. TU score each month definitely appealing. Will that be a softpull or hardpull with credit solutions??? I personally decided to apply in person btw

All GE CLI's are SPs other than carecredit.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.