Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Finally Applied For Amex Gold

tag
FicoTron
Established Contributor

Re: I Finally Applied For Amex Gold

Thats funny LS, I actually was doing a rendition of that dance, the only difference is that it was white boy style, so it didn't look as fluid.  But it felt good!

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 21 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

An AMEX Gold is quite a good card to have. Congrats!

Message 22 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Message 23 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!   That is awesome!  

Message 24 of 84
lovely222
Regular Contributor

@FrugalRican wrote:

FINALLY. CONGRATS!

lol I love how obnoxious this is. (I mean that in a great way!!!) Smiley Wink

Congrats!!!

6/13: FICO TU (Walmart): 750
6/13: FICO EQ (Score Watch): 769
Goal: 780+, 0 Balances, No app'ing! (For real this time!!!)
Message 25 of 84
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 84
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@FicoTron wrote:

after telling the rep all of my information the rep replied....Well sir, I have excellent news for you today, welcome to American Express and congratulations on being approved for the Gold card. 

All of my hard work the past two years has just begun to come to fruition.  And I have noone else to thank than these forums, other than myself for being patient and calculating.  When I get the card in 7-10 days, its celebration time.

ABOUT TIME!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!

Congrats FicoTron. Very well deserved.

Love this LS. You are hilarious Smiley Happy

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 27 of 84
credithappy
Regular Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@FicoTron wrote:

after telling the rep all of my information the rep replied....Well sir, I have excellent news for you today, welcome to American Express and congratulations on being approved for the Gold card. 

All of my hard work the past two years has just begun to come to fruition.  And I have noone else to thank than these forums, other than myself for being patient and calculating.  When I get the card in 7-10 days, its celebration time.

ABOUT TIME!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!

Congrats FicoTron on your approval. LS that is so great of you to show Carl's happy dance on the Prince of BelAir.
Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 28 of 84
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats senor!  I followed your thread with interest, was appreciated Smiley Happy.

        
Message 29 of 84
lazylane
New Contributor

congrats!

Message 30 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.