Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HAVE A BIG QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: I HAVE A BIG QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED

@bsal wrote:
Can one of you great experts give me some advice on what to do, my curret scoring since i last check 4/11 was tu= 563 eq=596 ex=606 I have a school loan that is in defult but i been in a loan rehab program and it going to come out of defult by july 1 08 i'm happy about that and i should recive a increase i was told once it comes out of defult, but here is the thing i want to boost my score up more should i start applying for a secured credit card now or wait for the loan to come out of defult before i start applying for credit? i dont have any credit card debt nore do i have a morgage or a car loan so i'm in bad shape. and what is the best secured credit card company to apply for that will increase my credit to an unsecured card the fastest? can somebody help me please thanks

You are a member of Penfed I believe? Call them and ask what they can offer to you.
Message 21 of 22
bsal
Frequent Contributor

Re: I HAVE A BIG QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED

I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR HELPING ME WITH MY DILIMA I WILL TAKE EVERYBODYS ADVACE AND HOPEFULLY MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE BUT I  WILL WAIT TO APPLY FOR CREDIT UNTILL I GET OUT OF DEFULT ON JULY 1 I CANT WAIT, AND I THINK SINCE I'M ALREADY WITH A CREDIT UNION (PENFED) I GEARING TOWARDS THEM FOR A SECURED CARD I HOPE I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE BUT WE WILL SEE THANKS AGAIN
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.