cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT VANTAGESCORE FROM EXPERIAN PLEASE .

tag
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT VANTAGESCORE FROM EXPERIAN PLEASE .

I just full my score from VantageScore ( exprian ) it say :

your vantageScore is : 652              Your Risk Grade is : D

YOUR CREDIT CATEGORY IS :

high risk     NONE-PRIME ( MY CR)  Prime   Prime plus           super Prime .

Can some one tell me what is this ( NONE-PRIME ) mean ?

THANKS A LOT .
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT VANTAGESCORE FROM EXPERIAN PLEASE .

It probably means something to the people who invented it, but in the real world it means nothing.

Experian Vantage score is a FAKO score, not a FICO score, and it isn't used by many lenders (maybe not by any.) It could be higher than your FICO EX, or it could be lower. And any advice that you get with a FAKO score is also useless. Sometimes they even give bad advice--for instance, they might tell you to close a lot of cards. Don't do it!

I pull my records almost every day from TrueCredit. It also gives me FAKO scores. None of them match my real FICO scores.

I think I remember that you got some new cards a month or two ago. If you take good care of them --use them, pay them off, use them, pay them off, always pay early, never late --your real scores will start climbing by early spring.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

YEAH IN THIS YEAR I HAVE CAR LOAN ,6 NEW CREDIT CARDS . I CLOSE 3 , NOW I HAVE HOOTER :1500, CCCU : 1000 , AMEX BLUE CASH : 1000 ( NOW 2500) CAPITAL ONE : 500 ( JUST UP TO 1000 ) .
MY CR HAVE 1 CHARGE OFF FROM VERIZON . LATE 120 MORE FROM CHILD SUPPORT (2004) SOME HOW THEY UPDATE NEW IN THIS YEAR. ( TU , EX)
MY SCORE FROM :
EQ 631
TU 681
EX 652
THIS IS FROM MY FICO .
THIS MONTH I MAX OUT ALL MY CC . SO IT GO UP AND DOWN . I JUST PAID EVERYTHING BACK . BUT I MAY MAX OUT AGAIN . SOME THING COME UP I CAN'T HANDLE IT . MUST USE CC AGAIN . Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depending on wher you are getting credit it could indeed mean something.  It is simply a variation on a risk score.  A formulation that even FICO offers that the consumer does not have access to.  It is simply a predictor of the risk f default.  I actually joined something called Prosper were they use the Plus score.
Message 4 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Depending on wher you are getting credit it could indeed mean something. It is simply a variation on a risk score. A formulation that even FICO offers that the consumer does not have access to. It is simply a predictor of the risk f default. I actually joined something called Prosper were they use the Plus score.

Thanks, Brammy, I had forgotten that. Is the EX Vantage score the one that you do see used, or is it all three/
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.