cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HAVE FINALLY KICKED THEM TO THE CURB!!!!!!!

tag
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I HAVE FINALLY KICKED THEM TO THE CURB!!!!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess I'm just in a gripey mood Tinuviel after being cooped up in the house for a week watching the icicles grow and ppl "slip-sliding away" while trying to stay on the road.

Smiley Happy

SW Florida here... currently 72 degrees! Smiley Happy

But my mood wasn't good in 2004 and 2005... got hit by two hurricanes. Dealing with that made me more than a little gripey, LOL! Smiley Wink

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 21 of 27
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@mommyof4 wrote:

I understand everyone point of view on this situation, but what some don't understand is.... It's not that I don't appreciate the opportunity to reestablish my credit with FB. As many who holds/held this card at one point, we are just tired of paying fees to report to the CB. I haven't used that card in over a year. So should I have continued to pay a monthly fee for something I no longer have any use for? NO I DON'T THINK SO! I made poor credit judgment calls in the past, but those days are behind me.

To sum it up. This post was to celebrate the Credit improvement for myself and to encourage others to build and move up.

Indeed. And three cheers for you!!! It's an accomplishment that is well worthy of celebration!  Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 22 of 27
smc733
Valued Contributor

Maybe this is a sign that I'm on the FICO forums too much, but I had a terrible nightmare that I applied for a First Premier card.  No, I'm not joking, it was a non-great dream, and I was thinking "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO" the whole time until I woke up.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 23 of 27
mommyof4
Valued Member

I guess I shouldn't brag, but I WILL.... I will be watching the Super Bowl in shorts and sandals, while I sit will ALL my windows open in Sunny Southern California Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 27
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

Oh Snap!  I had that same dream, but it was another card and they had to keep submitting a Hard inquiry on all 3 reports because they spelled my name wrong, then another hard for wrong address, then another hard for wrong date of birth while I can see my score on a giant screen going down and down each time they submit.  Here's the kicker... the person processing the credit card application over and over was FLO from the Progressive Insurance commercial.  Maaaaaaan, no more Taco Bell before bed!!!

Message 25 of 27
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@mommyof4 wrote:

I guess I shouldn't brag, but I WILL.... I will be watching the Super Bowl in shorts and sandals, while I sit will ALL my windows open in Sunny Southern California Smiley Very Happy

It is a little cooler here in Northern California.   I usually add a shirt to that combo.

Message 26 of 27
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

@smc733 wrote:

Maybe this is a sign that I'm on the FICO forums too much, but I had a terrible nightmare that I applied for a First Premier card.  No, I'm not joking, it was a non-great dream, and I was thinking "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO" the whole time until I woke up.

Maybe It wasn't just a dream. Your First Premier Mastercard is probably in the mail and should arrive  within 7 - 10 business days. Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.