cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I JUST CLOSED MY AMEX GREEN AND AT SAME TIME APPLIED FOR BLUE CASH EVERYDAY AND APPROVED!!!!!!

tag
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: I JUST CLOSED MY AMEX GREEN AND AT SAME TIME APPLIED FOR BLUE CASH AND APPROVED!!!!!!

Congrats!  I have the BCP and love it.  Not only do the BCE and BCP have great rewards, they are very nice looking cards as well.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I JUST CLOSED MY AMEX GREEN AND AT SAME TIME APPLIED FOR BLUE CASH AND APPROVED!!!!!!

@boomhower wrote:

Congrats!  I have the BCP and love it.  Not only do the BCE and BCP have great rewards, they are very nice looking cards as well.

To be honest I hate how it's translucent! I think it's the ugliest card I have. Best looking would be my discover sea turtle card!

Message 12 of 13
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@boomhower wrote:

To be honest I hate how it's translucent! I think it's the ugliest card I have. Best looking would be my discover sea turtle card!

When I got my BCE I was surprised ot see that it was translucent. I alwyas thought it was white from looking at it omn the AMEX site.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.