Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I JUST DONT GET IT!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I JUST DONT GET IT!!!!!

I have done so well with my credit. I cleaned up a lot I have ben paying my bills on time for a few years now. No bankruptcies ro anything really terrible. i had so tough times, but I STILL CANT GET JACK! My scores are even up there. I came from being in the low 400's a few years back and now I am in the 700's and high 600's what more do they want???? I am [edited] off right now! All I need is a 1600.00 loan or credit limint, that is all! I can even get that. Wat am I doing wrong?

(please keep language clean, here on the boards)

Message Edited by Scamp on 04-30-2009 01:52 PM
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I JUST DONT GET IT!!!!!

HEY ALL GOOD NEWS! USAA GAVE ME $2500.00 TO PURCHASE WHAT I NEED!!!! WHOO HOOO!

I AM STAYING WITH THE FAITHFUL FEW FROM NOW ON. FORGET THESE SHADY LENDERS AND MAIN STREAM BANKS!

Message 10 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have done so well with my credit. I cleaned up a lot I have ben paying my bills on time for a few years now. No bankruptcies ro anything really terrible. i had so tough times, but I STILL CANT GET JACK! My scores are even up there. I came from being in the low 400's a few years back and now I am in the 700's and high 600's what more do they want???? I am pissed off right now! All I need is a 1600.00 loan or credit limint, that is all! I can even get that. Wat am I doing wrong?

So what baddies do you still have on your reports? Any new accounts? Inquiries? What card(s) do you currently have? 

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is what is funny. I haven't asked for any new credit for almost 2 years. I only have one credit card, Orchard. I have made only 3 inquiries in the last 2 years. I have one personal loan I got for LASIK Surgery, a student loan and my mortgage.

As for baddies, I have three old account that have not fallen off for late payments. However, they are all paid off. They are supposed to drop off aroung 2013 & 2014. I see pople with worse and they get credit, why cant I?

That is about it! I DONT GET IT!

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry Scamp!
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

with a EQ of 705 did you try applying for Alliant credit union
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I didn't but I guess I will try.
Message 6 of 11
wndrwmn78
Frequent Contributor

I feel your pain...I have a clean report (no lates, no collections, or anything)...my AAofA is 4.5 years...I have a perfect history mortgage, student loan, car loan, etc...and no one wants to give me credit either - mainly none of my current cards will give me a credit increase, and they're all under $1000 limits. My main problem is new accounts (3 this year) and inquiries (about 10 on equifax). Also, my scores are also high 600's to 700 like yours. I understand that it's really the inquiries hurting me, but it's still frustrating that looking for credit and CLI's is the only bad thing I have done. Yeah, I have credit I looked for - and I've always paid it on time. And then some people seem to get $5000 credit lines after BK's and collections within the past 2 years. Smiley Indifferent I don't get it either, but all I can do is give it time (while seething about it). Let us know how Alliant works out!

Starting Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Current Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Goal Score: 750 both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 11
happy0510
Established Contributor

Hey, we need to k.i.t. and put our heads together cause I am having the same "bleeping" problem! I'm waiting on my C-1 denial letter as we speak.  The mailman is probably putting it in my mailbox right now.  That was my only IQ in a year. Baddies all over 4 yrs. old.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRSmiley Mad

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wndrwmn78 wrote:
I feel your pain...I have a clean report (no lates, no collections, or anything)...my AAofA is 4.5 years...I have a perfect history mortgage, student loan, car loan, etc...and no one wants to give me credit either - mainly none of my current cards will give me a credit increase, and they're all under $1000 limits. My main problem is new accounts (3 this year) and inquiries (about 10 on equifax). Also, my scores are also high 600's to 700 like yours. I understand that it's really the inquiries hurting me, but it's still frustrating that looking for credit and CLI's is the only bad thing I have done. Yeah, I have credit I looked for - and I've always paid it on time. And then some people seem to get $5000 credit lines after BK's and collections within the past 2 years. Smiley Indifferent I don't get it either, but all I can do is give it time (while seething about it). Let us know how Alliant works out!

Thanks for the engouragement. I am so flabergasted. My issue was my wife got really sick a few years ago and it hurt us pretty bad. However, we bounced back. I didn't have a plan then, I do now! I also did some stupid stuff, but it is like the industry doensn't forgive at all, but they want us to forgive them. The bail out cost me several thousands of dollars in my retirement. I am so miffed, it is unreal.

What really gets me is that the peole have bankrupcies get all the credit...GO FIGURE!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

HEY ALL GOOD NEWS! USAA GAVE ME $2500.00 TO PURCHASE WHAT I NEED!!!! WHOO HOOO!

I AM STAYING WITH THE FAITHFUL FEW FROM NOW ON. FORGET THESE SHADY LENDERS AND MAIN STREAM BANKS!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.