Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON NFCU

tag
Anthonykc
New Contributor

I JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON NFCU

Congratulations! Based on your creditworthiness, you have been approved for a Platinum Visa. Your credit line will be $12,500.00. Your APR will be prime plus 7.74. You should receive your new card(s) in 7-10 business days.

Approved Instantly, Was it A HP?

I am addicted, i need to stop. I got Approved AMEX and CITI BB last week.

Current Score: 715 Goal Score: 775 Will Garden Soon.

CapitalOne Platinum $1.5K | CapitalOne MTV $1.5K | BestBuy Store $6K | Kays $3.5K | Military Star $2K | DiscoverIT $8K | AMEX BCE $1K Smiley Sad | NFUC Flagship $13.5K | USAA World MC $8K | USAA Rate Adv $8K | CSP 5K 10/2013 | NFCU LOC $10K
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

Re: I JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON NFCU

Any requests for a new line of credit will be a hardpull. So, yes, there will be a hardpull. Congratulations on the new card!

Message 2 of 10
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congrats! I love NFCU

Message 3 of 10
jboy1972
New Contributor

@Anthonykc wrote:

Congratulations! Based on your creditworthiness, you have been approved for a Platinum Visa. Your credit line will be $12,500.00. Your APR will be prime plus 7.74. You should receive your new card(s) in 7-10 business days.

Approved Instantly, Was it A HP?

I am addicted, i need to stop. I got Approved AMEX and CITI BB last week.

Congrats!Smiley Happy Nice limit too...Welcome to the NFCU family

NFCU Flag Visa Sig $11k *| AMEX BCE $20k*| Discover It $8k*| Citi TY Preferred $5k *| Chase Freedom Visa $2k *|
| Lowe's $10k *| Bank of Hawaii Rewards Platinum Visa $7.8k *| Hawaii USA FCU Platinum Visa 3k *| Firestone 2.2k *|

FICO EQ- 747 (7/07/13) FICO EX -752 (8/07/13) FICO TU -751 (8/07/13)
Message 4 of 10
Anthonykc
New Contributor

Thanks, was undecided which card to apply for. The cash rewards 1% didn't seem like a lot so I went with platinum.
How is the CLI? Do I wait 6 months. I feel like I'll get more CL if I call, but I'm fine with 12,500 as I heard the CLI is amazing

CapitalOne Platinum $1.5K | CapitalOne MTV $1.5K | BestBuy Store $6K | Kays $3.5K | Military Star $2K | DiscoverIT $8K | AMEX BCE $1K Smiley Sad | NFUC Flagship $13.5K | USAA World MC $8K | USAA Rate Adv $8K | CSP 5K 10/2013 | NFCU LOC $10K
Message 5 of 10
hot4u
Established Contributor

@Anthonykc wrote:
Thanks, was undecided which card to apply for. The cash rewards 1% didn't seem like a lot so I went with platinum.
How is the CLI? Do I wait 6 months. I feel like I'll get more CL if I call, but I'm fine with 12,500 as I heard the CLI is amazing

Congrats Smiley Happy

I was told on phone to wait 6 months before asking for CLI to set you up with Maximum for the year..

on CLI

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Can-we-have-quot-OFFICIAL-NFCU-CLI-HOW-IT-WORKS-quot/m-...

Welcome to the Family

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU is awsome, nice limit and APR!  My wife applied for the nRewards, got approved for $5k in late July early August.  She originally had me as an AU, we switched it up and changed me to a Co-Applicant/Joint Account holder and PCed to the cashRewards.  We did the online CLI request a couple of weeks ago, asking for the whole $25k to see what they'd counter.  We got the 5-7 day message but a couple hours later it showed they gave us a little love to 6k Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
Anthonykc
New Contributor

Thanks. I am happy with my APR. odd their website said as low as 7.99% upon approval of creditworthiness and I got lower than that. The only reason I went with platinum is for a low APR. I wanted it lower than 9% and I got it, yay.

Message 8 of 10
jboy1972
New Contributor

@Anthonykc wrote:
Thanks. I am happy with my APR. odd their website said as low as 7.99% upon approval of creditworthiness and I got lower than that. The only reason I went with platinum is for a low APR. I wanted it lower than 9% and I got it, yay.

Thats not entirely true... If you look closely at your approval message...it says something to the lines of :Your APR will be prime plus 7.4%... I think they calculate the monthly periodic rate... I think of 0.888%.. so maybe 10% APR?

NFCU Flag Visa Sig $11k *| AMEX BCE $20k*| Discover It $8k*| Citi TY Preferred $5k *| Chase Freedom Visa $2k *|
| Lowe's $10k *| Bank of Hawaii Rewards Platinum Visa $7.8k *| Hawaii USA FCU Platinum Visa 3k *| Firestone 2.2k *|

FICO EQ- 747 (7/07/13) FICO EX -752 (8/07/13) FICO TU -751 (8/07/13)
Message 9 of 10
missjae
Established Contributor

Congrats! That's a nice CL.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.