Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I LOVE Psecu - Apppprrrrroveddd!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I LOVE Psecu - Apppprrrrroveddd!!!

Congrats Lyythine,

Thats a nice CL. When they asked me I was like what the heck, man up and say 20k and got it. lol. Now I am just waiting for the membership package in the mail and a form they are sending which I have to sign and send back and then they will send the card. As soon as I get it I am calling them and setting up what txjohn was saying with the part visa part LOC. Lets see now!

Message 31 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any easy way to identify eligibility? does it come up during application.. ..
Message 32 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldnt find it on their site either - It does come up when checking eligibility after you click start app and after you put in ur ssn and dob
Message 33 of 68
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

lphelps wrote:
Is there any easy way to identify eligibility? does it come up during application.. ..

I played with it the other night.

What you have to do is start filling out the application as if you're actually going to do it. After 3-4 screens, I think it was, you'll get to the one where you have to prove eligibility. There's a pop-up for all the qualifying employers and whatnot. Once I confirmed that there wasn't any Christmas in September for me, I just closed the window.

The last thing I need is more credit, but ooooo, being able to find out my FICO EX score... Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 34 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lyythine wrote:

And the results are....

Approved - 10k (I chickened out, I only asked for 10k) -

Very nice CS from what Ive experienced, I had to get transferred to 3 diff departments since I have a security alert on my credit file. 

Now request the PSL/Visa with total CL of $20,000.  You can do this over the phone if you like, and they may use your last pull.  Otherwise if online, it will hard pull again.  But since you have gone with PSECU, you might as well get their best product, which IMO is PSL/V unless your AAoA cannot withstand another TL.

Message 35 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

And the results are....

Approved - 10k (I chickened out, I only asked for 10k) -

Very nice CS from what Ive experienced, I had to get transferred to 3 diff departments since I have a security alert on my credit file. 

Now request the PSL/Visa with total CL of $20,000.  You can do this over the phone if you like, and they may use your last pull.  Otherwise if online, it will hard pull again.  But since you have gone with PSECU, you might as well get their best product, which IMO is PSL/V unless your AAoA cannot withstand another TL.

Txjohn,

I am thinking about doing this. I just got approved for the 20k! I was thinking of waiting till I get the card or do you think I should just call them anyway?

Message 36 of 68
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:

lphelps wrote:

What you have to do is start filling out the application as if you're actually going to do it. After 3-4 screens, I think it was, you'll get to the one where you have to prove eligibility. There's a pop-up for all the qualifying employers and whatnot. Once I confirmed that there wasn't any Christmas in September for me, I just closed the window.

The last thing I need is more credit, but ooooo, being able to find out my FICO EX score... Smiley Very Happy

Hauling, did you click on all of them or just a sampling?
Message 37 of 68
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I clicked through most if not all the options a while ago and it was excruciating. So glad I found my niece had attended one of the qualifying schools. After that all I had to do was work on either my parents or sister to get them to join and my sister readily went for it. I think someone (txjohn and/or wmarat) have previously posted many of the qualifiers for the FOM.
Message 38 of 68
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

llecs wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote:

lphelps wrote:

Hauling, did you click on all of them or just a sampling?

I clicked on maybe three dozen. Maybe there's an Easter egg organization in there that lets you qualify by joining rather than by employment, but there wasn't one in those three dozen. And just checking them strained my tiny attention span far beyond its limit. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 39 of 68
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I looked and I did not see a single gimme.
Message 40 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.