Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I LUV CITI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I LUV CITI

Congratulations!

Your credit line can be immediately increased by $2,000.00 for a total new credit line of $8,720.00.

During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.

Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service at 1-800-950-5114. Outside the U.S., call 605-335-2222.

WOW, that is all I have to say! The CLI luv button showed up, so I clicked it. Really naughty. I was so scared of being rejected, too. 

There was a "Yes, accept this offer! But I want more" button, but I wasn't planning on pushing the envelope tonight. Plus, that might have been a hard pull.  And with today's economy, I wasn't expecting a single dime.

Hopefully this helps tremendously with my UT. I recently charged a $3800 tuition on my recently brand new Discover with a $5k limit. I know, not very smart at all!!!

Now I am just waiting for AMEX to give me a CLD... hahaha... but yes, I just wanted to share some good news! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I LUV CITI

Congrats on that cli. And who knows mabey amex will leave your limit alone
Message 2 of 8
My2cents
Regular Contributor

Great JobSmiley Wink
700 Club Member
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

just out of curiosity, was that a student card?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope. I am a 22 year old college student, but I've had a credit card since 17-18. Providian approved me, and it all started from there.
Message 5 of 8
oracles
Valued Contributor

can someone please tell me where is this citi luv button located?
Message 6 of 8
oracles
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know where on the website is this luv button.

Thanks 

Message 7 of 8
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

@oracles wrote:

Does anyone know where on the website is this luv button.

Thanks 

When you sign into your account, click on Tools and Services at the top of the page. Then click on Request a Credit Line Increase. That's how it appears on my account, so I assume that's how everyone's is.

Be careful, though. The general thinking is that if you have to fill in information, they will be doing a hard pull. Otherwise, it will be soft. As always, YMMV. Good luck!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.