Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Love NFCU!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Love NFCU!!!

Applied 3/24 for NFCU goRewards VISA. Got 3-5 day message. Checked again on 3/26 and was approved for $25000 at 11.5%. Applied immediately for goRewards MC and NavChek. MC message now says voided- need more information. Got 24 hour message on LOC, but it is still under review. Any thoughts on my chances? I am nervous, nervous, nervous!!!

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I Love NFCU!!!

Congrats on the high limit!  I applied for the loc Friday as well.  Still havent heard anything.  I think our chances are goodSmiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sure hope so!  I don't have many fingernails left to bite Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 29
okiesean
New Contributor

I would wait for the decision on the Navchek LOC and then call in to ask about the MC decision needing more info. You got a great Visa card though with an awesome limit and a good rate. You will love being with NFCU since they have great customer service and its available 24/7. CONGRATULATIONS!

Message 4 of 29
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Very nice Mebb. What is your EQ score if I might ask?

Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ FICO is 689.  I'm amazed at the CL!

Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied 3/24 for NFCU goRewards VISA. Got 3-5 day message. Checked again on 3/26 and was approved for $25000 at 11.5%. Applied immediately for goRewards MC and NavChek. MC message now says voided- need more information. Got 24 hour message on LOC, but it is still under review. Any thoughts on my chances? I am nervous, nervous, nervous!!!

Congratulations!  Nice CL!  I never going to get that much high CL because of my income is smaller than yours ... a lot.

Just curious question ...  What is the benefit of having Visa and Master on same goRewards?

Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got approved for 5k on the Navcheck!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still nothing on either one for me.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Message 9 of 29
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Good luck to you.

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.