Did you mean: 

I NEED to Garden until April!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!

@pizza1 wrote:
Hey credit addict....

I'm gardening until April as well, then it will be 6mobths and I will ask for a cli in cc and the refi again with NFCU!! It's hard!!!! But I also know that I've been defeated. I have 9 more years until my bk falls, and I also will potentially lose a guy I'm dating once I tell him about my bK tooSmiley Sad I found he's totally against that and want his future partner to have excellent credit like him. So, not only can I not get a measly car refi for $9800, and credit, but I can't keep a boyfriend and won't ever get one for the next 9 yearsSmiley Sad

well... While you can't change how someone may moraly feel about a bk I am "not really" shocked anymore to find people that "say" or "think" they have excellent credit don't always really know what that means and don't actually have it!

I have found OVER AND OVER that my bk baddied up credit report has goten me much much further then many that have said or told me they have excellent credit or always pay there bills, etc.

My Suze girl "SHOW ME THE FICO REPORT"! then we can cover rather this is the deal breaker in our relationship.

My partner constantly tells me that "people don't usually talk about their money like you do" and I constantly say "WE ALL SHOULD!"

so I happen to be a big fan of throwing out credit or money issues pretty early in dating... granted it's not a 1st or 2nd date type thing and you have to know yourself that you "could" at least see a point to the relationship continueing to weigh out if it's worth being so personal... "Fico before sex" is I believe actually what Suze Orman says... if you can be intimate for sex why not be intimate for credit and money!

if you are comfortable in your money and what you had to do in past and what you are doing in the future and mr. man "or women" is comfortable in their money and what they got going on I feel like there is a way to have the talk that doesn't come across that you need help or that it will get in the way of something for the relationship in the future "depending" on timeframe.

I mean if you get past the moral issue, it might just be education... some don't think you can have a credit card, a auto loan, or a mortgage after bk... but guess what you could have a mortgage in 2 years after bk and it could even be at a great rate... lots of factors but many don't understand that.

Message 31 of 62
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks Daybreak!!!
I also have to realize its not a sprint , and I am Only 5 months post BK7 discharge. I've been very aggressive in rebuild and fighting stuff on reports still. It'll be a long haul for sure, but hopefully I can find a man that will be understanding and still love me after knowing I had a financial disaster, but that I'm rebuilding.

Creditaddict!!!! Lets stay in the garden together!!! I know it's hard with you get instant approvals!! Made me feel sooooo good and to just keep going!! Lol!!! But.... Now, my inquires are excessive and I know that I can't have anymore for a year, especially EQ!!! Ugh!!! Lmao!!! We can do this!!!!! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy
Message 32 of 62
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Thanks Daybreak!!!
I also have to realize its not a sprint , and I am Only 5 months post BK7 discharge. I've been very aggressive in rebuild and fighting stuff on reports still. It'll be a long haul for sure, but hopefully I can find a man that will be understanding and still love me after knowing I had a financial disaster, but that I'm rebuilding.

Creditaddict!!!! Lets stay in the garden together!!! I know it's hard with you get instant approvals!! Made me feel sooooo good and to just keep going!! Lol!!! But.... Now, my inquires are excessive and I know that I can't have anymore for a year, especially EQ!!! Ugh!!! Lmao!!! We can do this!!!!! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

DEAL... In the garden until I can confirm the BK and the accounts that go along with it are deleted from my reports... April and May should be a busy month of credit monitoring!

Message 33 of 62
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Thanks Daybreak!!!

DEAL... In the garden until I can confirm the BK and the accounts that go along with it are deleted from my reports... April and May should be a busy month of credit monitoring!

It's official Smiley Happy  Awww...Garden buddies!

Message 34 of 62
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Fin star, lmao!!!!! I love your little pics!! Smiley Happy
Message 35 of 62
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Fin star, lmao!!!!! I love your little pics!! Smiley Happy

LOL... Me2

Message 36 of 62
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Thanks Daybreak!!!

Occupygarden.jpg

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 37 of 62
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Duncanrr wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Thanks Daybreak!!!

Occupygarden.jpg

I just knew it was a matter of time before Duncanrr would implant his gnomes on there...LOL!

Message 38 of 62
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

They are Ubiquitous. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 39 of 62
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Easiest way to garden: DO NOT COME TO THIS FORUM

lol but seriously, this place make me want to app all the time. And I can't stay away.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 40 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.