Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Epic Contributor
Posts: 28,542
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!


pizza1 wrote:
Hey credit addict....


I'm gardening until April as well, then it will be 6mobths and I will ask for a cli in cc and the refi again with NFCU!! It's hard!!!! But I also know that I've been defeated. I have 9 more years until my bk falls, and I also will potentially lose a guy I'm dating once I tell him about my bK tooSmiley Sad I found he's totally against that and want his future partner to have excellent credit like him. So, not only can I not get a measly car refi for $9800, and credit, but I can't keep a boyfriend and won't ever get one for the next 9 yearsSmiley Sad

well... While you can't change how someone may moraly feel about a bk I am "not really" shocked anymore to find people that "say" or "think" they have excellent credit don't always really know what that means and don't actually have it!

I have found OVER AND OVER that my bk baddied up credit report has goten me much much further then many that have said or told me they have excellent credit or always pay there bills, etc.

My Suze girl "SHOW ME THE FICO REPORT"! then we can cover rather this is the deal breaker in our relationship.

 

My partner constantly tells me that "people don't usually talk about their money like you do" and I constantly say "WE ALL SHOULD!"

so I happen to be a big fan of throwing out credit or money issues pretty early in dating... granted it's not a 1st or 2nd date type thing and you have to know yourself that you "could" at least see a point to the relationship continueing to weigh out if it's worth being so personal... "Fico before sex" is I believe actually what Suze Orman says... if you can be intimate for sex why not be intimate for credit and money!

if you are comfortable in your money and what you had to do in past and what you are doing in the future and mr. man "or women" is comfortable in their money and what they got going on I feel like there is a way to have the talk that doesn't come across that you need help or that it will get in the way of something for the relationship in the future "depending" on timeframe.

 

I mean if you get past the moral issue, it might just be education... some don't think you can have a credit card, a auto loan, or a mortgage after bk... but guess what you could have a mortgage in 2 years after bk and it could even be at a great rate... lots of factors but many don't understand that.

I may have left the garden 06/20/2016 Smiley Tongue
Partner Joined Garden 04/11/2016
Super Contributor
Posts: 8,290
Registered: ‎07-17-2013
0

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!

Thanks Daybreak!!!
I also have to realize its not a sprint , and I am Only 5 months post BK7 discharge. I've been very aggressive in rebuild and fighting stuff on reports still. It'll be a long haul for sure, but hopefully I can find a man that will be understanding and still love me after knowing I had a financial disaster, but that I'm rebuilding.

Creditaddict!!!! Lets stay in the garden together!!! I know it's hard with you get instant approvals!! Made me feel sooooo good and to just keep going!! Lol!!! But.... Now, my inquires are excessive and I know that I can't have anymore for a year, especially EQ!!! Ugh!!! Lmao!!! We can do this!!!!! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy
(BK7-08/2013/FICO-400's)---> 06/20/16- EQ-669 TU-670 EX-681

PF & Alliant on my list in 2017
Avail credit- $239k
Epic Contributor
Posts: 28,542
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!


pizza1 wrote:
Thanks Daybreak!!!
I also have to realize its not a sprint , and I am Only 5 months post BK7 discharge. I've been very aggressive in rebuild and fighting stuff on reports still. It'll be a long haul for sure, but hopefully I can find a man that will be understanding and still love me after knowing I had a financial disaster, but that I'm rebuilding.

Creditaddict!!!! Lets stay in the garden together!!! I know it's hard with you get instant approvals!! Made me feel sooooo good and to just keep going!! Lol!!! But.... Now, my inquires are excessive and I know that I can't have anymore for a year, especially EQ!!! Ugh!!! Lmao!!! We can do this!!!!! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

DEAL... In the garden until I can confirm the BK and the accounts that go along with it are deleted from my reports... April and May should be a busy month of credit monitoring!

I may have left the garden 06/20/2016 Smiley Tongue
Partner Joined Garden 04/11/2016
Senior Contributor
Posts: 11,485
Registered: ‎10-21-2012
0

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!


Creditaddict wrote:

pizza1 wrote:
Thanks Daybreak!!!
I also have to realize its not a sprint , and I am Only 5 months post BK7 discharge. I've been very aggressive in rebuild and fighting stuff on reports still. It'll be a long haul for sure, but hopefully I can find a man that will be understanding and still love me after knowing I had a financial disaster, but that I'm rebuilding.

Creditaddict!!!! Lets stay in the garden together!!! I know it's hard with you get instant approvals!! Made me feel sooooo good and to just keep going!! Lol!!! But.... Now, my inquires are excessive and I know that I can't have anymore for a year, especially EQ!!! Ugh!!! Lmao!!! We can do this!!!!! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

DEAL... In the garden until I can confirm the BK and the accounts that go along with it are deleted from my reports... April and May should be a busy month of credit monitoring!


It's official Smiley Happy  Awww...Garden buddies!

 

Super Contributor
Posts: 8,290
Registered: ‎07-17-2013
0

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!

Fin star, lmao!!!!! I love your little pics!! Smiley Happy
(BK7-08/2013/FICO-400's)---> 06/20/16- EQ-669 TU-670 EX-681

PF & Alliant on my list in 2017
Avail credit- $239k
Epic Contributor
Posts: 28,542
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!


pizza1 wrote:
Fin star, lmao!!!!! I love your little pics!! Smiley Happy

LOL... Me2

I may have left the garden 06/20/2016 Smiley Tongue
Partner Joined Garden 04/11/2016
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,857
Registered: ‎06-08-2012
0

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!


FinStar wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

pizza1 wrote:
Thanks Daybreak!!!
I also have to realize its not a sprint , and I am Only 5 months post BK7 discharge. I've been very aggressive in rebuild and fighting stuff on reports still. It'll be a long haul for sure, but hopefully I can find a man that will be understanding and still love me after knowing I had a financial disaster, but that I'm rebuilding.

Creditaddict!!!! Lets stay in the garden together!!! I know it's hard with you get instant approvals!! Made me feel sooooo good and to just keep going!! Lol!!! But.... Now, my inquires are excessive and I know that I can't have anymore for a year, especially EQ!!! Ugh!!! Lmao!!! We can do this!!!!! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

DEAL... In the garden until I can confirm the BK and the accounts that go along with it are deleted from my reports... April and May should be a busy month of credit monitoring!


It's official Smiley Happy  Awww...Garden buddies!

 


Occupygarden.jpg



Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
Posts: 11,485
Registered: ‎10-21-2012
0

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!


Duncanrr wrote:

FinStar wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

pizza1 wrote:
Thanks Daybreak!!!
I also have to realize its not a sprint , and I am Only 5 months post BK7 discharge. I've been very aggressive in rebuild and fighting stuff on reports still. It'll be a long haul for sure, but hopefully I can find a man that will be understanding and still love me after knowing I had a financial disaster, but that I'm rebuilding.

Creditaddict!!!! Lets stay in the garden together!!! I know it's hard with you get instant approvals!! Made me feel sooooo good and to just keep going!! Lol!!! But.... Now, my inquires are excessive and I know that I can't have anymore for a year, especially EQ!!! Ugh!!! Lmao!!! We can do this!!!!! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

DEAL... In the garden until I can confirm the BK and the accounts that go along with it are deleted from my reports... April and May should be a busy month of credit monitoring!


It's official Smiley Happy  Awww...Garden buddies!

 


Occupygarden.jpg


I just knew it was a matter of time before Duncanrr would implant his gnomes on there...LOL!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,857
Registered: ‎06-08-2012
0

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!

They are Ubiquitous. Smiley Happy



Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Member
Posts: 1,708
Registered: ‎03-24-2013
0

Re: I NEED to Garden until April!

Easiest way to garden: DO NOT COME TO THIS FORUM

lol but seriously, this place make me want to app all the time. And I can't stay away.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.