Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: I UPSET THE CARD COMPANYS THEY HAD FICO LOCK MY POSTING

74king titled his post:

I UPSET THE CARD COMPANYS THEY HAD FICO LOCK MY POSTING

You're joking, right? You don't seriously believe that a handful of volunteer moderators on these forums are somehow controlled by the credit card companies?? :smileyvery-happy:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Established Contributor
Ulan

haulingthescoreup wrote:

74king titled his post:

You're joking, right? You don't seriously believe that a handful of volunteer moderators on these forums are somehow controlled by the credit card companies?? :smileyvery-happy:

So, hauling, do tell: Which company sent you in the ring? :smileyvery-happy:

Frequent Contributor
74king

TAKE A PILL.........KNOW When someone is joking.......Better yet, go to bed.:smileyvery-happy:
Equifax 787, TransUnion 793, Experian ? FAKO--> Who Cares
Frequent Contributor
74king

haulingthescoreup wrote:

74king titled his post:

TAKE A PILL.........KNOW When someone is joking.......Better yet, go to bed.:smileyvery-happy:
Equifax 787, TransUnion 793, Experian ? FAKO--> Who Cares
Contributor
reots

As one more person who would not have my credit score as high as it is without the payment history I built with Orchard and Plains Commerce I think your post showed a real lack of understanding of why these cards exist.

In life people mess up and it is good there are options other than doing without to choose from

Mar 09 Fico EQ 773 Fico TU 712 FROZEN Fako EX 699
Feb 09 Fico EQ 749 Fako TU 667 FROZEN Fako EX 676
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Thread is locked!!!!!!!!!!!!
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (08-22-2014): EQ 820, EX 817, TU 815
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Administrator Emeritus
Barry

74king wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote:

74king titled his post:

For the benefit of the community, this member has been banned from the FICO Forums. This this kind abuse is not tolerated here.

Barry
In a much more productive past life I served as FICO consumer affairs manager and myFICO Forums community manager from 2007 to 2012. Now semi-retired, I write the weekly Speaking of Credit column for CreditCards.com.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

bump
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (08-22-2014): EQ 820, EX 817, TU 815
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+