Did you mean: 

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!

@tinuviel wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

I really really want a chase CS or CSP.. is there any way to make this happen? I would be willing to transfer a bal if I could

Yes. Garden what you already have. Get some positive history with these accounts. See if, after a few months, you're eligible for any soft CLIs. Get your scores up into the 700s. You CAN get the cards you want eventually, but it takes time and patience in order for this to happen.

I'm gonna +1 tinu. The scores in your sig aren't really high enough for a CSP, it would probably be a wasted inq. 

Garden Garden Garden, and you will get one. 

I want one too, I'm hoping (when I get out of the garden) having banked with chase for 5 or 6 years will be weighed in my app Smiley Very Happy 

Message 11 of 12
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

Re: I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!

@jsucool76 wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

I really really want a chase CS or CSP.. is there any way to make this happen? I would be willing to transfer a bal if I could

Yes. Garden what you already have. Get some positive history with these accounts. See if, after a few months, you're eligible for any soft CLIs. Get your scores up into the 700s. You CAN get the cards you want eventually, but it takes time and patience in order for this to happen.

I'm gonna +1 tinu. The scores in your sig aren't really high enough for a CSP, it would probably be a wasted inq. 

Garden Garden Garden, and you will get one. 

I want one too, I'm hoping (when I get out of the garden) having banked with chase for 5 or 6 years will be weighed in my app Smiley Very Happy 

i will be with them for about 5 years for checking and 1 yr for credit

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.