I Want MY CSP

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: I Want MY CSP

@Duncanrr wrote:
Let me know if it does. I should have mine in about 3 months Smiley Wink

oh the anticipation..... lol

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 21 of 26
toppers555
Established Contributor

I am going to go make a nice sized deposit in person at Chase branch down street tomorrow , or Wed  and see if any offers pop up. I only open that checking account for purpose  of making a relationship with chase, and do not even use it.  Also waiting to hear back from Us bank about increasing my cashreward limit , ,and convering to Cash+ before my May planned date. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 22 of 26
Bobert22
Contributor

@toppers555 wrote:

I am going to go make a nice sized deposit in person at Chase branch down street tomorrow , or Wed  and see if any offers pop up. I only open that checking account for purpose  of making a relationship with chase, and do not even use it.  Also waiting to hear back from Us bank about increasing my cashreward limit , ,and convering to Cash+ before my May planned date. 

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be approved, if not instantly after recon.

Capital One 2006--$5,000 ||| AMEX Macy's 2008--$2,300 ||| Kohl's 2009-- $1,000 ||| JCP 2010-- $1,000 ||| Walmart Discover 2010-- $5,000 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,600 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,500 ||| Chase Freedom 2012--$7,500 ||| Discover IT 2013 -- $4,000
||| Chase Sapphire Preferred 2013 -- $10,000

SCORES: EQ FICO: 787, EX FAKO: 801, TU FICO: 790 (Lender Pull)
Message 23 of 26
distantarray
Established Contributor

@SamsungHDTV wrote:
You must be itching lol

I'm sure he is and he wants to scratch himself with a metal card Smiley Happy

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 24 of 26
londonhogfan
Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@londonhogfan wrote:

@scenery_guy wrote:

Remember once you app it's all downhill. You are approved, they ship you the card and then you use it and some cash register jockey SCRATCHES YOUR BEAUTIFUL CARD!

not if you put this on it... Smiley Very Happy

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007HILJ94

I may or may not have ordered this just after my application was accepted on Thursday.

Think it really works? if so I might try it... I have a spare CSP card in the drawer with the sticker still on it Smiley Wink

It doesn't work btw.

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Message 25 of 26
zeusta20
Established Contributor

Well when the time comes, good luck!

The CSP has been one of my target cards. I told myself i'd only have 5 credit cards AT MOST. And Out of those 5, I wanted to have an amex and CSP. I got approved for amex june 12'. And I JUST applied yesterday and got approved instantly for the CSP. Card is being expedited so I should have it today or tmrw! Smiley Happy

Good luck when you apply though! Once you see that approval message, you'll be excited. I couldn't sleep because I was so excited.haha. Its a goal that i've finally reached.

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.