Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: I absolutely LOVE PSECU!

Yeah I looked thru the list and at first (long) glance I couldn't find anything else that worked.

Of course I could completely legitimatize myself by having my sister (as mother) join and then me as brother, or my parents (as grandparents) and then me as son. (Since I got my sister to app for a PenFed card and she got rejected as one of those too upscale for PenFed's profile - FICO high achiever with way too much available unsecured credit - I think I would have to go with my parents.)

Regular Contributor
itsjustmeibe

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Yeah I looked thru the list and at first (long) glance I couldn't find anything else that worked.

Of course I could completely legitimatize myself by having my sister (as mother) join and then me as brother, or my parents (as grandparents) and then me as son. (Since I got my sister to app for a PenFed card and she got rejected as one of those too upscale for PenFed's profile - FICO high achiever with way too much available unsecured credit - I think I would have to go with my parents.)

Your sister doesn't have to be a member for you to join with her affiliation, she just has to be eligible for membership...

I qualified through my mom who retired as a PA school teacher, but she is not a member.

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

itsjustmeibe wrote:

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Your sister doesn't have to be a member for you to join with her affiliation, she just has to be eligible for membership...

I qualified through my mom who retired as a PA school teacher, but she is not a member.

This would be affiliation once removed. My niece is the qualified one, not my sister.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}