Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I absolutely LOVE PSECU!

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: I absolutely LOVE PSECU!

Yeah I looked thru the list and at first (long) glance I couldn't find anything else that worked.

Of course I could completely legitimatize myself by having my sister (as mother) join and then me as brother, or my parents (as grandparents) and then me as son. (Since I got my sister to app for a PenFed card and she got rejected as one of those too upscale for PenFed's profile - FICO high achiever with way too much available unsecured credit - I think I would have to go with my parents.)

Message 11 of 13
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Yeah I looked thru the list and at first (long) glance I couldn't find anything else that worked.

Of course I could completely legitimatize myself by having my sister (as mother) join and then me as brother, or my parents (as grandparents) and then me as son. (Since I got my sister to app for a PenFed card and she got rejected as one of those too upscale for PenFed's profile - FICO high achiever with way too much available unsecured credit - I think I would have to go with my parents.)

Your sister doesn't have to be a member for you to join with her affiliation, she just has to be eligible for membership...

I qualified through my mom who retired as a PA school teacher, but she is not a member.

Message 12 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@itsjustmeibe wrote:

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Your sister doesn't have to be a member for you to join with her affiliation, she just has to be eligible for membership...

I qualified through my mom who retired as a PA school teacher, but she is not a member.

This would be affiliation once removed. My niece is the qualified one, not my sister.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.