cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am LOVING Chase right now!

tag
labellamental

Re: I am LOVING Chase right now!

Awesome! I found a link and signed up under the $300 offer. The customer service is STELLAR. Right now I'm loving Chase too. (Bank of America should take notes. Their bad customer service is the reason why their card is collecting dust with a $0 balance)
~~~~~
TU-766 EX-735 EQ-810
Message 11 of 23
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@labellamental wrote:
Awesome! I found a link and signed up under the $300 offer. The customer service is STELLAR. Right now I'm loving Chase too. (Bank of America should take notes. Their bad customer service is the reason why their card is collecting dust with a $0 balance)

Congrats on the new card!

I've actually not had any problems (YET) with BoA. I just recently got approved for a PC to their Cash Rewards card from my student card. I was surprised since I've only had the account since October. We'll see what happens in the future. 

Photobucket
Message 12 of 23
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

I'm loving my Chase Freedom card too! I'm gonna follow the same plan as you guys as far as use it a lot and PIF.  I sure hope we all get some auto CLI love with that plan! :-)

Slowly building....
Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Watch your stataments as time passes.  Their opening bonus was a tiered structure, and the $100 bonus has significantly different terms than the $300 bonus.  You can google it and see a breakdown of APR versus signup bonus.  Make sure you didn't voluntarily ask them for a higher APR.

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! 

You guys have me salivating for a Freedom Card.

Message 15 of 23
smc733
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Watch your stataments as time passes.  Their opening bonus was a tiered structure, and the $100 bonus has significantly different terms than the $300 bonus.  You can google it and see a breakdown of APR versus signup bonus.  Make sure you didn't voluntarily ask them for a higher APR.

And good luck getting Chase's "stellar" (and by stellar I mean GARBAGE) customer service to ever lower that APR.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 16 of 23
Datx
Valued Contributor

Not too worried about the APR right now. Just happy to get a card that offers these kind of rewards. APR only matters when you are carrying a balance, and I really cant carry a balance on the low CL Im being start out with. Anyways, I did get a message from Chase customer service, and it looks like they will honor my request and add the extra points once I hit the $500 within the first 90 days. Gotta love that.

Message 17 of 23
Datx
Valued Contributor

@smc733 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And good luck getting Chase's "stellar" (and by stellar I mean GARBAGE) customer service to ever lower that APR.

Other than not being able to lower your APR, has customer service wronged you in any other way?

Message 18 of 23
smc733
Valued Contributor

@Datx,

No, they haven't.  They're actually usually pretty friendly, and they handled a dispute of mine well.  I just don't understand thier adamance at keeping some APRs as high as 22.9 (my old Freedom).  I am ok with the 15.24 on my Sapphire, though.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 19 of 23
Open123
Super Contributor

Congrats!

This is certainly one of the best cash rewards cards out there.  Get $300 for spending $500!  Can't beat that.

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.