cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a step closer to getting that new Milennium Falcon--but it aint through a CLI.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a step closer to getting that new Milennium Falcon--but it aint through a CLI.

I received a pre-approved offer for another WAMU Platinum Visa and I applied online.  I was approved for another card with a limit of 1300 dollars with no annual fee and 0% APR on purchases through Feb 1, 2009.  My other card has a limit of 1000 dollars.  I would have preferred to receive a CLI on this card, but I would eventually like to combine both of these cards like I plan to do with both of my Cap1 Visa cards.  Do any of you have 2 WAMU Platinum Visa cards???
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am a step closer to getting that new Milennium Falcon--but it aint through a CLI.

Congrats on the approval, lando!

To answer your question, I only have 1 wamu card and that is the most I'll ever have.  Hopefully someone who is familiar with wamu's cardholder policies will chime in soon.
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am a step closer to getting that new Milennium Falcon--but it aint through a CLI.

Has anyone everyone ever combined 2 WAMU Platinum Visa Cards??
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stupid Queston #1,000: what is a Millennium Falcon?

I do have a WAMU Plat Visa and one is enough for me with them sending endless checks in the mail!  I once asked if I could switch to their black titanium card my friend had.  It looked so much cooler than that standard silver one (they don't have cool looking cards at WAMU).  She'd just applied and received it but the answer I got was "We no longer issue that card".  Yeah, right!
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not really sure, but... I have a large Platinum WAMU and after they gave me it, they stopped sending offers for new/other WAMUs within about 30 days of getting it. Maybe it means nothing, but it might mean they shy away from double personal card holders?
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Queen B--The Millenium Falcon is my spaceship (I got it back from Han Solo), but I need a new one since it is on its last legs.  Sometimes I need to jump to hyperspace.
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, ok so a Millineum Falcon is your spaceship from Han Solo? Thanks for explaining it  because  I thought that was what it might be!Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 23
chivo
New Contributor

I hope chewbacca is included in the spaceship you looking to get.. LOL chivo I like harrison ford as Indiana Jones.
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Chewbacca--I dont need him shedding all that hair on the new leather seats.
Message 9 of 23
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh, ok so a Millineum Falcon is your spaceship from Han Solo? Thanks for explaining it  because  I thought that was what it might be! Smiley Tongue

I will be glad to serve on the MF as cook and general jill-of-all-trades as long as either Billy Dee Williams or Harrison Ford are the pilot. (Or both! Smiley Surprised )

Not too sure about Chewie, though. He's kind of a maintenance hog --all that fur and all. And not much of a communicator, either. Probably not much fun on a date.

Congrats on the new card, Lando! Can't help you on the combining question, I'm afraid, so I'll get out of the way for someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.