Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a very bad boy USAA got me to bite

tag
toppers555
Established Contributor

I am a very bad boy USAA got me to bite

I will make it passed seeding someday in the garden. That day I just dunno.  I am a limited member and saw the thread about them closing it to limited members soon.

You've been approved for                  the                                                                          Military Order of the Purple Heart (MOPH)                                                                    USAA Rewards                                                World                              MasterCard®                                           Please review your summary and find out what happens next.                                                                                         

Summary

Print | Jul. 23, 2013               

Approved Credit Limit  

$10,000.00

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: I am a very bad boy

Well, you know what they say.  Never quit trying to make it to the garden!

And on the other hand....CONGRATS!!!!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 12
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: I am a very bad boy USAA got me to bite

@toppers555 wrote:

I will make it passed seeding someday in the garden. That day I just dunno.  I am a limited member and saw the thread about them closing it to limited members soon.

You've been approved for                  the                                                                          Military Order of the Purple Heart (MOPH)                                                                    USAA Rewards                                                World                              MasterCard®                                           Please review your summary and find out what happens next.                                                                                         

Summary

Print | Jul. 23, 2013               

Approved Credit Limit  

$10,000.00

YIkes and Yay! I may be right behind you. Waiting for a secured message back from them to confirm.

Congrats btw!

Message 3 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 12
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats and great limit

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 12
gogotexan
Regular Contributor

Let me start off by saying a great big Congrats on your approval and nice credit limit Smiley Happy

But....Why, oh why did I read this post?  *sigh*  Smiley Sad

I've been in the garden for about 3 weeks, was doing just fine until I thought I would try my luck with USAA...just app'd for Platinum Mastercard and was DENIED..for these reasons:

We regret that we're unable to open a  Platinum MasterCard account for the following reasons:

• Too Few Satisfactory Accounts
  • Serious delinquency and derogatory public record or collection filed
  • Number of accounts with delinquency
  • Length of time accounts have been established

Back to the garden I go (for real this time)!  Planning to app for a mortgage next year but my lease isn't finished on the house I'm renting until the end of February 2014.  I'm hoping to be in the 700s by then.

Starting Scores 11/12/2012 EX - 590, EQ - 584, TU - 601
FICO Scores as of 02/06/2014 EX - 687, EQ - 659, TU - 697
BK 7 Discharged Oct 2010, In my wallet: NFCU VisaSiggy $26K; NFCU GoRewards $10K; NFCU Navcheck $15K; Star Furniture $5K, Conns Credit $7K, GE (Ashley Furniture) $1K, GE (Rooms to Go) $3K, Barclay Arrival MC $3K; PWFCU Visa $2.5K; Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2K; Chase Freedome $500; Cap1 Secured $500
Message 6 of 12
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@gogotexan wrote:

Let me start off by saying a great big Congrats on your approval and nice credit limit Smiley Happy

But....Why, oh why did I read this post?  *sigh*  Smiley Sad

I've been in the garden for about 3 weeks, was doing just fine until I thought I would try my luck with USAA...just app'd for Platinum Mastercard and was DENIED..for these reasons:

We regret that we're unable to open a  Platinum MasterCard account for the following reasons:

• Too Few Satisfactory Accounts
  • Serious delinquency and derogatory public record or collection filed 
  • Number of accounts with delinquency
  • Length of time accounts have been established

Back to the garden I go (for real this time)!  Planning to app for a mortgage next year but my lease isn't finished on the house I'm renting until the end of February 2014.  I'm hoping to be in the 700s by then.

Sorry for your denial.  I just wrote on another post about score needed for USAA approval is probably closer to 700 if not more.  IMO

Message 7 of 12
resilient
Established Contributor

Congratulations! I wish I could get back in their greatness Smiley Sad

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 8 of 12
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Congrats! I was recently approved for the WWP World MasterCard for 12k @ 14.9% apr as a limited member.
Message 9 of 12
toppers555
Established Contributor

Just got it from fedex today but I have the world edition.   Now if it was just metal CSP would be out of top spot.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.