cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am done applying. I have received the stop message loud and clear.

tag
toytoy
Regular Contributor

I am done applying. I have received the stop message loud and clear.

So as I sit in the dark for 6 days due to the lovely nor easter in CT cold and bored, I pick up invitation I received in mail today from citi diamond. So I apply and don't get an instant decision and I know its due to the fraud alert that transunion swears they took off but it some how appears every single time I app. So anyway after being conferenced in with transunion and verifying info the citi rep tells me I was approved for $500. Are you kidding me. Last week they approved me for $3000 with citi simplicity which I felt was too low and was waiting to get card in mail to ask for cli. I am now officially done apping. There is not one card I am interested in and apping seems to have become an addiction for me lol. Lol see you in the garden.

Starting Score: EQ 603~TU 613
Current Score: EQ 763~TU 706
Goal Score: 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: I am done applying. I have received the stop message loud and clear.

Stop message‽ That seems more like a cease and desist, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Message 2 of 3
toytoy
Regular Contributor

Re: I am done applying. I have received the stop message loud and clear.

Yes cease and desist seems more accurate. I didn't even know citi gave $500 limits. I guess I should be glad I don't have an annual fee. Thanks citi for making a horrible week even worse. Outside looks like a scene from the movie contagion and you just hurt my heart and they need to stop welcoming me to citi family when I have been a member for over a year.

Starting Score: EQ 603~TU 613
Current Score: EQ 763~TU 706
Goal Score: 810

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.