Regular Contributor
toytoy

I am done applying. I have received the stop message loud and clear.

[ Edited ]

So as I sit in the dark for 6 days due to the lovely nor easter in CT cold and bored, I pick up invitation I received in mail today from citi diamond. So I apply and don't get an instant decision and I know its due to the fraud alert that transunion swears they took off but it some how appears every single time I app. So anyway after being conferenced in with transunion and verifying info the citi rep tells me I was approved for $500. Are you kidding me. Last week they approved me for $3000 with citi simplicity which I felt was too low and was waiting to get card in mail to ask for cli. I am now officially done apping. There is not one card I am interested in and apping seems to have become an addiction for me lol. Lol see you in the garden.

Starting Score: EQ 603~TU 613
Current Score: EQ 763~TU 706
Goal Score: 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
drkaje

Re: I am done applying. I have received the stop message loud and clear.

Stop message‽ That seems more like a cease and desist, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Regular Contributor
toytoy

Re: I am done applying. I have received the stop message loud and clear.

Yes cease and desist seems more accurate. I didn't even know citi gave $500 limits. I guess I should be glad I don't have an annual fee. Thanks citi for making a horrible week even worse. Outside looks like a scene from the movie contagion and you just hurt my heart and they need to stop welcoming me to citi family when I have been a member for over a year.

Starting Score: EQ 603~TU 613
Current Score: EQ 763~TU 706
Goal Score: 810

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+