Reply
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,659
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: I am dreaming. I Can't never imagine. Thank You myFICO.

Very nice you should be proud of your accomplishment...BRAVO

 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Frequent Contributor
enxinas
Posts: 269
Registered: ‎06-08-2013
0

Re: I am dreaming. I Can't never imagine. Thank You myFICO.

Congrats man!

TU: 719 (Discover: 12/14)     EX: 718 (WF)      EQ: 755 (myFICO)
I am a gardener til 7/1/14 or beyond

Blogger
HiLine
Posts: 3,156
Registered: ‎10-19-2012
0

Re: I am dreaming. I Can't never imagine. Thank You myFICO.

You have yourself to thank as well. Congratulations! :smileywink:

Moderator
Revelate
Posts: 9,731
Registered: ‎12-30-2011
0

Re: I am dreaming. I Can't never imagine. Thank You myFICO.

Congrats!  Does the letter say FICO anywhere on it?

 

If yes: likely Bankcard-enhanced (FICO '08 version would be my best guess too)

 

If no: then some wonky internal or secondary score type.  I didn't really look at the ranges carefully to see if it was absolutely jacked or not :smileyhappy:.

 

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
Open123
Posts: 4,219
Registered: ‎02-23-2011
0

Re: I am dreaming. I Can't never imagine. Thank You myFICO.


Revelate wrote:

Congrats!  Does the letter say FICO anywhere on it?

 

If yes: likely Bankcard-enhanced (FICO '08 version would be my best guess too)

 

If no: then some wonky internal or secondary score type.  I didn't really look at the ranges carefully to see if it was absolutely jacked or not :smileyhappy:.

 


I've seen some where the range was up to 900 or 950?  

 

As far as I know, Chase is the only one who uses the Vantage score, right?

Valued Contributor
indiolatino61
Posts: 1,483
Registered: ‎11-10-2012
0

Re: I am dreaming. I Can't never imagine. Thank You myFICO.

Congrats!

 photo Logo-CreditCardCollection-DataInclusive_zpsf395b751.jpg
Established Member
recordaras
Posts: 88
Registered: ‎06-17-2013
0

Re: I am dreaming. I Can't never imagine. Thank You myFICO.

[ Edited ]

That's interesting - I recently received my score from BoA, and I thought it was a bit off too, only the other way around. Mine was 698, while the lowest FAKO I've ever seen (CreditKarma) has been 703 (which has since gone up to 711). USAA and all the others are 720+.

But hey, they gave me a Visa Signature with my highest credit line yet, so can't really complain. :smileyhappy:

BoA Secured $500 (closed) | OneStopPlus $900 | Chase Amazon $4600 (AU) | Amex BCE $6000 |
Chase Freedom $3000 | BoA TravelRewards Signature Visa $5000 | CSP $17 000 | BCP $16 000
Building credit since 04/2011 | CreditKarma 763 | CreditSesame 795 | Gardening since 01/31/2014
Valued Contributor
armbenderc
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎09-11-2012
0

Re: I am dreaming. I Can't never imagine. Thank You myFICO.


Open123 wrote:

Revelate wrote:

Congrats!  Does the letter say FICO anywhere on it?

 

If yes: likely Bankcard-enhanced (FICO '08 version would be my best guess too)

 

If no: then some wonky internal or secondary score type.  I didn't really look at the ranges carefully to see if it was absolutely jacked or not :smileyhappy:.

 


I've seen some where the range was up to 900 or 950?  

 

As far as I know, Chase is the only one who uses the Vantage score, right?


It's 300 to 850.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Moderator
pizzadude
Posts: 9,674
Registered: ‎01-28-2010
0

Re: I am dreaming. I Can't never imagine. Thank You myFICO.


armbenderc wrote:

I've seen some where the range was up to 900 or 950?  

 

As far as I know, Chase is the only one who uses the Vantage score, right?


Chase uses Vantage score for some people and products some of the time, not consistently though.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Moderator
Revelate
Posts: 9,731
Registered: ‎12-30-2011
0

Re: I am dreaming. I Can't never imagine. Thank You myFICO.

[ Edited ]

pizzadude wrote:

armbenderc wrote:

I've seen some where the range was up to 900 or 950?  

 

As far as I know, Chase is the only one who uses the Vantage score, right?


Chase uses Vantage score for some people and products some of the time, not consistently though.

Yeah, Chase uses a mix of FICO, Vantage, and internal.  I know the internal is cheapest (no third party costs), presumably from most to least expensive it goes FICO > Vantage > Internal.

 

I couldn't possibly predict which is which, I know they used an internal one for me on my baby Freedom.

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}