Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having a good day!!

tag
Elitex
Established Member

I am having a good day!!

I was reading up on creditcard.com and saw they have a pre approval link, I said why not, to my surprise it came up with Cap One Venture pre approval. I already have 2 cap one accounts (1 platinum standard at $750 and Sony card at $750). So I decided to go ahead and apply, came up with instant approval for $5000. My biggest CL so far, I shouldn't have applied because I have many inq on all 3, more than 25, but I am glad I did.

While I was at it, I decided to ask for a CLI on my BOA last night, currently at $2000, asked for $5000. I called this morning and was told that they approved my request. BOA has been very good to me so far, mind you that this card was a secured card started with $300. BOA also approved me for a car loan just a month ago.

I was also approved for discover more card a week ago with $1500 CL, hopefully it will grow like the others.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am having a good day!!

Sounds like more than a good day, but rather a good week. Congrats!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great week. Time to go into serious garden mode now.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Those are some really good cards well worth the inqs. This kinda stuff motivates to keep doing what I'm doing so I can get all those cards someday. And again congrats on your CLI and card
Message 4 of 5
john398
Senior Contributor

I just tried creditcards.com it showed me good matches for 4 different captial one cards, However I already have 3 capital one cards, I am not yet ready to try for a 4th LOL

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.