Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am on a row 2 CLI's should i hit the Luv button again??? see inside

tag
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

I am on a row 2 CLI's should i hit the Luv button again??? see inside

Citi has been tempting me for a CLI. I am at 9.6k since  it was opened  no increase, but i always have the request CLI option right next to my account info for a good few months now, I click on it and they want my income info and bank info, I am afraid for the hard pull as is anyone else.Household Bank limit at 3.4k started at 2.5k same option i click on CLI and they want my info and they say they may pull a copy of your report...

so what should i do?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DI
Super Contributor

Re: I am on a row 2 CLI's should i hit the Luv button again??? see inside

Its not time for an CLI if it asking for income and bank info.  They may be wanting to do a hard pull on credit report.
Message 2 of 6
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

see my credit and income has gone way up thne when i first opened this card. both cards have 0 balances on them.
Message 3 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

@y0rascal wrote:
see my credit and income has gone way up thne when i first opened this card. both cards have 0 balances on them.

If you just want a CLI and not really need one I would wait.  It is my understanding that if you get a form to fill out when you select the CLI option it may result in a hard pull.  

Message 4 of 6
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Form=hard pull

No form=soft pull

Message 5 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

@YoungEntrepeneur wrote:

Form=hard pull

No form=soft pull

+1

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.