cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am pre-selected to apply for the BarclayCard rewards card, What can I expect?

tag
Girac
Regular Contributor

I am pre-selected to apply for the BarclayCard rewards card, What can I expect?

Will they approve me with 680 across the board scores and what kind of limit can I expect, my highest is Cap1 at 20K lowest is also Cap1 at 3k.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am pre-selected to apply for the BarclayCard rewards card, What can I expect?

@Girac wrote:

Will they approve me with 680 across the board scores and what kind of limit can I expect, my highest is Cap1 at 20K lowest is also Cap1 at 3k. 

Most likely yes, the bottom end of scoring is around 650 for BarclayRewards card.

The sticky part is whether or not you have alot of new inquiries and new accounts....they've been known to reject for too many new accounts/inquiries despite FICO score.

You certainly won't get 20K Venture limits but something around $3-5K sounds about right.

Message 2 of 3
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: I am pre-selected to apply for the BarclayCard rewards card, What can I expect?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Girac wrote:

Most likely yes, the bottom end of scoring is around 650 for BarclayRewards card.

The sticky part is whether or not you have alot of new inquiries and new accounts....they've been known to reject for too many new accounts/inquiries despite FICO score.

You certainly won't get 20K Venture limits but something around $3-5K sounds about right.

Actually. the bottom end is around 600. many people reported getting in with that. but i do agree. don't expect any big limits. 1300 is their favorite. but could be 3-5k. after some months they will increse. they only pull TU. so other scores does not matter. just your tu.  and as CF said. you should be fine.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.