Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I apped for cap one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apped for cap one

I applied for cap one. I got the 7-10 review. However I just checked myfico scores
Equifax went up from 557 to 608. I might have a chance!

My scores are
TU 613
EQ 608
EX 506 (they hate me)
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I apped for cap one

credithopefull wrote:
I applied for cap one. I got the 7-10 review. However I just checked myfico scores
Equifax went up from 557 to 608. I might have a chance!

My scores are
TU 613
EQ 608
EX 506 (they hate me)

Good luck!  I predict you'll get it.

They pull all three, BTW.

Message 2 of 10
granny031350
Established Contributor

I was denied on 2/23 for cap one and my scores were Tu 604/Eq 634/ and Exp 632.   Good luck with your app. 
Message 3 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Why capone? They pull hard on all 3 CRA's. You could have got a better deal from your local CU. Even Hooters would have been much better than capone. Any way Good Luck with the App. Hope you get it.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap one I was searching the site, and decided to give it a try. I thought if I played nice it would have been better for CLI's. totally fell for their marketing too the card lab had my attention. I want to try Hooters but want to wait awhile do not want to look like I'm seeking too much at once. I had a moment of weakness because I was trying to wait before applying to anything.
Message 5 of 10
granny031350
Established Contributor

I have been thinking of Hooters too but have been reading that another bank may have acquired them so am waiting.  Plus I have several more accounts that will fall off in March and then maybe I can go for a WaMu card or something like that. 
Message 6 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

granny031350 wrote:
I have been thinking of Hooters too but have been reading that another bank may have acquired them so am waiting.  Plus I have several more accounts that will fall off in March and then maybe I can go for a WaMu card or something like that. 

It is not the hooters card that is sold. They sold the geico card to another bank. Hooters is still serviced by merrick bank.
Message 7 of 10
granny031350
Established Contributor

ok thank you for the update.  Is Hooters app friendly if you have BK on your record (but never with them?)
Message 8 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

granny031350 wrote:
ok thank you for the update.  Is Hooters app friendly if you have BK on your record (but never with them?)

I read from others in the forum they are ok with bk.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Granny, i app'd and received instant online approval for $1100, 9 years post BK...  Good luck!!!  BTW - my scores were all mid 600's at the time of the app...
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.